Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Automatic Level up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Now that In dominion you level up so fast its get annoying that you have to click the + Button or press the hotkeys.. In hon you can set it so in options that it automatically levels up every level up. I love it and I would appreciate it now that in dominion you level up so much inside fights.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

If "hon" is a DotA style game (MOBA type), then it shouldn't be too difficult to implement such a system here. If it's more of a WoW or other MMORPG type of game, then it might be more difficult. I honestly haven't had much of an issue with it, as you can do it while you do something else w/o interupting yourself. The only issue I've had is that all decisions are final (so if you accidentally click on E rather than R you have to wait another level to get/improve the R - can't Esc/cancel the upgrade).