*LOGIN ERROR* " The server is currently busy. Please try again later. "

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Saiyan

10-08-2011

Hey guys,

So i've been experiencing this problem lately, whenever i try to login to League of Legends a box pops up saying, " The server is currently busy. Please try again later." If i retry to login it comes up with another box saying, "Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information."

I assumed this was normal as LoL servers are populated and quite busy, so i waited 5 - 13 hours to let it fix itself. But the error keeps popping up along with the second error.
I know quite a bit of people who are experiencing the same thing to.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-08-2011

Hmm you could try checking out the help and support forum. (Might want to post screen shots of the error messages, and your dxdiag.txt file as attachments.)

In the meantime though, make sure _everything_ on your computer is up to date (drivers, directx, OS), and try running the repair function through the launcher.

LancerXXX

10-08-2011

That's odd... when I log in I get 'The server is currently busy. Please try again later' every time but when I try again, it lets me through. Every time.

FoRezIghT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
That's odd... when I log in I get 'The server is currently busy. Please try again later' every time but when I try again, it lets me through. Every time.
It happens to me just like you...
It´s been days since I can´t play on this computer, how the hell can we fix this problem?

GeorgeWinston398

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-09-2011

Guys easiest way to fix this problem (if it doesnt work vist the support centre) after you entered your user name and password then it says "..." press cancel and type it in again works for me and sometimes after i log in it puts me in a waiting line *sigh* LOL cannot support to many players online or the whole system will lag best not to play when you get put into a line -_-'

redeux

10-09-2011

Quote:
If you are experiencing the problem where after you put your password in it says servers are currently busy. please try again later. and can't connect even when your friends are, I got an email from a riot employee, and basically the fix goes as follows:

1) Resync your clock with an internet time server, and make sure it successfully re-syncs or pick one that does if it doesnt.
*right click on your clock, adjust date/time, move to the internet time tab - change settings - resync to your current clock, pick a new server if that one doesn't do it correctly.

2) Properly configuring IE(make sure its updated to IE 9) here http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...roubleshooting

and downloading this fixit file for most common issues:
https://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9657448

3) Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced > Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"
If you have a more updated version of Internet Explorer you may have to uncheck these settings instead:
"Check for server certificate revocation"
"Check for publisher's certificate revocation"
"Warn about certificate address mismatch"

4) Deactivate Peer to Peer Transfers in the LoL Client. You can do this by clicking the Gear Icon in the top right of the LoL Patcher. Now Deselect "Allow Peer to Peer Transfer"

5) Uninstall Pando Media Booster. You can find this in the Add/Remove Programs Menu found from the Control Panel

*Thanks WookieCookie!!

EDIT: If none of this helps your issue try uninstalling league of legends completely, reinstalling sound/gfx drivers, clean up your registry of anything to do with league of legends, and repeat the steps once reinstalled
source thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1047786

Hope that helps!

Legatus Binas

10-24-2011

tried it all but still doesnt work for me

Pépe Chok

11-04-2011

this error is a fukin peace of ****

Quackks

11-25-2011

i hate this S**** making me soo mad F***

m0th2

11-25-2011

I am also getting this. Fixes listed did not work