A fix for solo queue elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saiyushu

10-11-2011

I like the idea, but it would take a ridiculous amount of tweaking. Even the current dominion system is screwy as hell. It's happened so many times where I'm the top scorer even though I'm being carried by the person with the lowest score. Dominion example: Defenders like heimerdinger, yorick, etc...

I think it's possible to tweak it right for SR, but it would take a ridiculous amount of work. Such as giving points to the support for placing wards, but what about supports who have poor ward placement, etc...

In addition, I'd kinda like to have it so a leaver or ragequitter loses more points, and the rest of the team loses less elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PressF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Why would I want other people to help in a kill if it means they get more points which could potentially put them at a higher score than me, resulting in me being punished for my good play by gaining less/losing more elo?

Additionally, it would be a huge disadvantage towards supports, because in general they can't push towers, don't get very much CS, can die saving other players, and in general would be underwhelming in every category except possibly assists.

Basically, this system would encourage bad play by causing players to be even more greedy (ie, the already farmed carry would insist that they get to farm a big minion push instead of someone who actually needs it.)