Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RIOT PLEASE READ no skills all match what is this Bug!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banging7gRocks

10-08-2011

hmmmmm

stradu88

10-08-2011

Bump cause that sucks.

Wild Party Hat

10-08-2011

Quote:
JadenTheBroker:
All you had to do was relog.

I don't think this is an appropriate answer for someone with a colored name. He shouldn't have to relog in the first place to fix a bug.

I don't know what purple names mean, but if it's anything to do with Riot, then this was handled very poorly on your part as a company.

Ieatzombies9

10-08-2011

i hope everybody saw link at the bottom of the screen above his gold

Aonopolis

10-08-2011

That was some funny stuff

Yellow Jester

10-08-2011

wow you got dunked bro

GoldenPlana

10-08-2011

bump.

EdgarAllanProse

10-08-2011

That was.. what? How?

JustBlakey

10-08-2011

... Um if you would have relogged the problem might have resolved and you could have possible not have lost the match. Yes you did record it but if you are honestly stupid enough not to try and fix it yourself and then expect compensation for your own faults. That idea is just out of the mind.

tl:dr It's unfortunate you got the bug but you could have resolved it, and still had enough proof that it was a bug but didn't.

Playing the victim card is never classy.

meiso

10-08-2011

Had the same exact thing happen to me as Riven (thought it was Riven-specific till I saw this post). After a teamfight (not sure if I was silenced), I could not use my abilities for around 10 mins, nor could I B. Summoner spells were useable, though.

Completely shut down client and relogged; still not working when i reconnected. However, with seemingly no reason, they eventually became full-color again and were useable. This happened while i was running to a group of minions to farm- did not press anything. Terrible bug that needs immediate fix.