Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot is such a tease.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AugustoTDR

Recruiter

10-08-2011

I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for the conclusion of the Kalamda-BlackRose-Jericho-Jarvan affair.

Tension building is good.

But now the tension is dissapearing. We need interesting things like the JoJ with hidden clues that ADVANCED the lore. Even though Graves looks interesting, finding out HE was the escapee... kind of let down.

BRING JARVAN HOME.

Mädchen

10-08-2011

It's true, the arc is really starting to outstay its welcome a bit. It's been a long time now. I get that the release schedule is fairly slow, but we've kind of exhausted literally every segment of the subplot, really.

AugustoTDR

Recruiter

10-08-2011

I know, Mädchen, I remember you from many discussions about this arc. We want the Demacian infiltration arc to come to an end and the Void to take heed.
I think I was sincerely sad when I learnt Victorious Jarvan was NOT tied with his release from Zaun, at least not the publication of such.

I think the bringing of those two prisoners by Jarblanc is interesting, don't take me wrong, but I think it is a thing that passed way after the climax (point of maximum interest) of this arc. That means, at Quarter to Clutter, we expected big things to happen. A rendezvous who sole confirmed (or, community confirmed) participant was Katarina... albeit interesting, not as advancing for the plot.

AugustoTDR

Recruiter

10-08-2011

Do you think Graves will advance plot?

MajesticRaven

10-09-2011

Alot of members recently have been complaining about how the main arc is getting to much spot light, and how many champions aren't getting the mentions or character building that they want, so things like Graves I think are just to advance and build on top of other character for the future. I don't think he'll advance the Rose Arc at all.

AugustoTDR

Recruiter

10-09-2011

Yeah, but if you get too derranged in side arcs, we are just going to have a bulky lore with no real content that scares newbies too much to care. Kind of like happened to DC and Marvel and why they had to reboot their continuity. Maybe build ups WHILE you advance the main seasonal plot would be great.