Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

EpicFrogNinja's Theory of TT Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicFrogNinja

10-08-2011

This states that if one team on Twisted Treeline has an adequate jungler and an adequate bottom laner, and the other team is missing a jungler, the jungler team will win (unless the jungler or a teammate AFKs).

This theory has been supported many times. Every single game on Twisted Treeline where my team has a jungler and the enemy doesn't we win, every game where we don't have a jungler and the enemy does we lose.

Is this theory true?

Rabbitsuit

10-08-2011

I believe the theory holds under the assumption that the team with the jungler has a capable player whom is able to hold down a 1 v 2 lane without ganks.

rayoul

10-08-2011

Quote:
Rabbitsuit:
I believe the theory holds under the assumption that the team with the jungler has a capable player whom is able to hold down a 1 v 2 lane without ganks.

this

Captain Kopp

10-08-2011

you can go without a jungler provided the duo is good at harassing and one of them takes smite. then you push lane and jungle when your lane is pushed. But yes generally, the above rule holds

Tibbers Bot

10-09-2011

You know what trumps jungle control, tower control. If the other team can push your towers down sufficiently fast than having a competant jungler won't matter. once your inside tower is down you can't make it to the jungle anyways without fear of a backdoor flash. Tryndamere gets about 8+ seconds to smash your tower/nexus regardless of how awesome your team is at defending.

Tactileneck

10-18-2011

If you're running with a jungler you've got a bottom laner that can destroy creep waves preventing tower damage, I.E. Cho'gath or Morgana or Brand. If they do by some miracle of nature manage to push in the tower, that's worth half as much as the early dragon your jungler should manage to kill for your team.

Harries

10-18-2011

true unless u are on a ****t team