How does one check ELO

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seran

09-22-2009

Title says it all, wondering if there is some way to check it.

And by ELO I mean your rating through matches...So yeah if someone could let give me a ye or nay would apreciate it.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

09-22-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The Elo rating is hidden for normal games. The normal game queue is meant for players to quickly join games with players around their own skill level. When ranked games become available that is where elo/ranking will be viewable.

Aref

08-04-2010

i wish jesse perring would reply to my forum posts

Jagerstripe

10-22-2010

should make it so we can check our score for normal games

ProcorP

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
The Elo rating is hidden for normal games. The normal game queue is meant for players to quickly join games with players around their own skill level. When ranked games become available that is where elo/ranking will be viewable.
dude thanks so much, you have no idea.

MMMsimo

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
hey,dude, we need the information of our normal game elo, is there any technological problem to do that?

BipolarTiger

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMsimo View Post
hey,dude, we need the information of our normal game elo, is there any technological problem to do that?
Err no, if people can check ELO of normal games, then they will keep dodging noobs on their team, and never get a game. And the noobs also will never get a game and they will never get better.

Alcidamas

11-30-2011

I agree with the last post, if player could see the ELO rating prior to the game, people would try and dodge players on their team with lower ratings.

But why not allow the players to see the ELO rating after the game is over, on the game stats screen? I often have a good game and then wonder how much had to do with my skill level, or the lack of skill by opponents.

I think it wouldn't affect the game-play, and would make us stat freaks a bit happier.

IDoNotMidEver

01-06-2012

I agree that people would dodge. Don't make it publicly available. just to the player?

General Darwin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2012

i too agree that we shoud be able to check our own ELO but not anyone elses