Astral Yorae's League of Legends Calculator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Updated to add simple linear graphs.
If you are color blind and can't see the lines, let me know and I may try blueish tones.

Observations:

For the Scaling AD runes, it was considered the bonus at level 18. Keep in mind that it's impossible to have this bonus and less than 100 AD. It is shown there for pattern purposes.

The +50% critical damage bonus was to simulate the Infinity Edge bonus. Keep in mind that it's impossible to have this bonus and less than 100 AD. It is shown there for pattern purposes

If you liked this, please upvote. Maybe we can get this sticked and new players can see easilly in 1st page.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

As there are some questions regarding AD/AP and PEN again, along with some other questions that this topic could help answering, I am bumping it.
If you like it, please, endorse it and help keeping in the initial pages. It can help a lot of newcomers.

Astral Yorae

03-30-2012

Updated the Calculator to fix a formula typo and added hyperlinks for easy and fast references on statistics.

Enjoy.
(>^,^)>== --> --> -->

Astral Yorae

08-01-2012

Heh, all attachments from all my posts are gone. Uploaded those again. Help you guys enjoy!

Amilgyu

10-07-2012

Thanks to your excel sheet I'm starting to get a clear picture of what I am going to by because one of the thing about runes that I despise about is not knowing how effective-per-cost.