Astral Yorae's League of Legends Calculator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Sure, feel free to post it. If you allow, in future updates I can merge the files.
In next update I will include the Atk Speed atribute, a DPS calculator (extension of the Damage Calculator Sheet) and a Gold Gain calculator.

Slayer1557

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Ok, I hope the formatting comes out ok. Feel free to change the layout of text boxes or whatever. I tried to make it as user friendly as possible.

I'll answer any questions you have if it isn't clear. Green boxes are things that you should input data into, red boxes are the final numbers that you care about, and everything in white, especially numbers are my formulas and should not be changed.

If you copy an entire section (For example, from A13, to AE21), and copy it directly under it (do not shift it left or right), then you can use it as another entry, which can be used to compare different builds, and such. In the example I have two identical builds for Ezreal, the only difference being the runes.

The "Other Bonuses" Category near the items, is for random buffs that you think you would have for one reason or another. For example, Ezreal's Rising Spell Force, counts as a 50% attack speed buff, assuming I can keep stacks up whenever I'm in any serious combat.

Dryft

01-15-2012

Just a thought, but have you considered hosting this on Google Docs? That would allow you to keep it up to day without having to edit the original post with new versions and losing your kudos.

Astral Yorae

01-15-2012

Hm... thank you for the suggestion Dryft, I never used Google Docs before.
Anyway, I don't really care about the upvotes and such. What maters to me is this file being useful and helping newcomers (maybe veterans too).
=D

Thank you for the sheet Slayer!
The DPS calculartor I am working is very similar, but as you have it, I was thinking on using your formulas and inserting it just below Champion Calculator in my sheet, so we can drag the bonuses from the items that are not included in yours.
I will do that merge and if you allow, I will host the merged file (will put your creadits inside the file, don't worry).

EDIT: Actually Slayer, I found it easier to keep my original formulas. But I will lend yoru idea of counting the items with On Hit effects. Any other suggestions you have or any help you may need in your sheet, I would be glad to help!

Slayer1557

01-15-2012

It was just a thought. Since you didn't have one at the time, and I happened to throw one together. I'm not really going to improve it any more. I was just using it for myself, to see how a few different things would affect my dps as Ezreal. Mainly some differences in runes, Last whisper versus other items, and stuff like that.

If you don't feel like using my stuff, that's fine. It wasn't hard to make, so I'm sure yours will be just as good if not better. Your sheet certainly LOOKS better, so I can only assume you are better at formatting Excel in general.

Astral Yorae

01-16-2012

@ Slayer 1557:
I made my entire post graduation degree using excel.
Had to make dozens of crazy tables, graphs and statistical analysis.
Oh my, glad I finished it.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

@Community:
I just updated it to include a better damage calculator and some other updates.
Cold gain calculator isn't finished yet. I am still deciding what is the best "design" for it.

If you find any bugs or have any critics or suggestions, fell free to leave a message.

Thank you very much in advance.
Hope you find this useful.

Astral Yorae.

Astral Yorae

01-16-2012

Hmm... as it is a tool that can help newcomers, I was wondering if it could be a stick....
What I must do to request that?

Cmdr FOTO

01-16-2012

Real good work there I especially liked the tier 3 rune lists except for that fact that it seems some of the ruin pages i plan on making might actually const more then the champ :P .

Astral Yorae

01-16-2012

Oh yes, some runes are very expensive. Some worth it, others don't have the ideal cost/benefit ratio.
I enjoy a lot the MR/Lvl Seals and Glyphs and AP/Lvl runes. If you use the base items for MR or AP, you will see they worth a lot of gold.
If you need a hand choosing runes just add me in game and we can discuss some possibilities for your champs and playstyle.
I am glad you enjoyed.

Observation: the b lackground uses dark colors to use less energy. It's a very small and unoticable contribution to nature. =p

Slayer1557

01-16-2012

Ah, yea, that would explain a few things. It looks good, all things considered.

Getting it stickied? You would need a lot more support. So I don't think it's likely quite yet, but if you keep improving it, who knows.

Runes are fun, I had to buy up my flat CDR runes, now those are painful, 800 IP each.