Astral Yorae's League of Legends Calculator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

NOTE: This project was stopped and still uses Season 2 formulas and items. I don't have free time now and the lack of community's interest on it make me think the time needed to update isn't worth it.

Greetings fellow summoners.
I made some time ago an excel file for myself to calculate things related to LoL.
Today I decided to rework it, making it more user friendly and share with the community.
The file have the following sheets:
1) Rune Calculator => Allows you to easilly plan a rune setup for your champ and check how much IP/RP you may need;
2) Tier 3 Rune List => List of all tier 3 runes, with the cost and bonuses for each of them;
3) Champion Calculator => Allows you to calculate the characteristics of your champ at lvl 18 with any item setup;
4) Damage Calculator => Allows you to find out your damage potential against a set Armor (or Magic resist) without the need to understand the calculations and damage mitigation order.

It's not complete. Some statistics are still not there, usually the less important ones (like dodge). Play with it for some time and you will find out how to use it. Pay attention to the comments I left arround.

I hope that this helps you guys. The aim of this work was to help newcomers or people that don't know much about mechanics. But it's still a useful tool that anyone, even the most experienced ones can use.
Hope you like.
Astral Yorae.

P.S.:
Feel free to share and spread this file among your friends. I just ask people to use the link posted here (as I know it's safe) and to give me the credits (or at least, not remove my signature inside file when sharing).
If you find any errors, please, post here and I may upload an update.
If you want to contribute and improve the charts, fell free.
If you have ideas ot request that could be added to teh chart, post here and I may see if I can do it.

Check out the list of all champions I planned. You oppinion metters and is very welcome!
-Kazuki, the Iaijutsu Master:
-Gordoroth, the Cursed Horror:
-Sabbot, The Shadow Walker:
-Pyrothsaux, The Red Dragon:
-Ryuujin, The Half-Dragon:
-Kharla, The Abjurer:
-Hellena, the Peace Ambassador:
-Donna, the Mad Cheff: (lame one...)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Forgot to say:
Feedbacks and critics are welcome.

Yoshimoryuken

10-08-2011

Thank you for this excel file, i am a lazy ass when it comes to doing Math of any kind and this even though a bit hard for me to figure out works well so far thanks for it!

Astral Yorae

10-09-2011

Glad you enjoyed man.

Astral Yorae

10-09-2011

Any thoughts or suggestions to help me improving it Yoshi?
Anyone else that downloaded it and tested are free to answer as well.

Astral Yorae

10-15-2011

Soon I will update it to insert a gold calculator during each minute of the match.
You will be able to insert thow many minion kills you have and even if you use gold/10 items, along with some other resources.
That will help you plan a item order and other things.

Astral Yorae

10-17-2011

I will make a pause in the gold calculator sheet as I will make a voyage for 15 days.
In the meanwhile, I would like to know what you guys would like implemented in this calculator.
Feel free to post anything that comes in mind. I will see what I can do when I come back.

Astral Yorae

12-13-2011

Updated the post with the new calculator, that includes the new runes.
Hope you enjoy guys.
Also, thank you for the upvotes, but at each update (post edit), they dissapear.

Astral Yorae

01-15-2012

Updated to fix some errors and remove dodge.

Slayer1557

01-15-2012

Huh, interesting. Yesterday, I threw together something similar. I made a spreadsheet for the purpose of calculating DPS for AD carries.

It can tell you how much DPS you would do against a foe with varying amounts of armor and MR. You enter your items, your offensive masteries, your runes, your champion's base AD and attack speed, and growths, your level, and it uses all of that to give a fairly accurate calculation.

In addition, it can tell you how much each item (or your runes) contribute to your total DPS. Overall, it is very easy to compare builds and any other changes you wish to make.

It's not perfect. It won't handle atmas impaler or MBR or similar without the user manually plugging it in, but it's easy enough to do so.

If you'd like, I can post it and you can include it in your tool. I wasn't too keen on sharing, but it covers some aspects that your tool does not.