The max zoom range on the in-game camera should be increased.

Strongly Agree 20 83.33%
Agree 3 12.50%
Neutral 0 0%
Disagree 1 4.17%
Strongly Disagree 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Max Zoom Poll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pranaqi

10-08-2011

It occurred to me after I opened my last thread "Max Zoom Issue Still Not Resolved..." http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1336809, that it's a lot easier for Riot to sift through poll numbers than it is too monitor entire discussions. To that end, I've started a poll to see how many other people wish they could zoom the in-game camera out farther...

Pranaqi

10-09-2011

Lotta viewers but hardly any votes...

You must have some opinion on this issue...

Take a stand people!

Beaumains

10-11-2011

Agreed. Doesn't have to be the whole map, or tower-to-tower (sideways) even. In fact, the radius should definitely be less than that, and even less than Kog's and Xerath's max ranges - artillery shouldn't have the luxury of reacting as quickly as assassins to nearby threats while simultaneously playing artillery.

There does need to be a limit - else Ash/Ez/Panth/TF/etc. = auto hit w/o danger, but the limit should be a bit bigger than it currently is.

Pranaqi

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post

There does need to be a limit - else Ash/Ez/Panth/TF/etc. = auto hit w/o danger, but the limit should be a bit bigger than it currently is.
Agreed. By no means should the camera zoom be unlimited, or even dramatically increased; just a minor increase would be helpful without undermining the champs mentioned above.