When will Fiddlesticks get nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-10-2011

Fiddlesticks is literally the epitome of OP in 3's.

Fiddlesticks makes Tryndamere look like the most balanced weakest champ in game.

JoaoJMC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

And I'm sorry to say that this game isn't balanced for Twisted Treeline, and you're still a Junior.

1ring

12-10-2011

Fiddle isn't op. Good, yes. But not OP.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoaoJMC View Post
And I'm sorry to say that this game isn't balanced for Twisted Treeline, and you're still a Junior.
Just because I haven't played so long doesn't mean I don't understand I really understand this game and figure out things very fast with math everything is math and judging whether or not something is a good idea.

I mostly play as Tryndamere, Caitlyn, or Twisted Fate and carry.

I have won my last 21 games in 3v3 in a row and the only times I have trouble is against teemo and fiddlesticks occasional shaco but fiddlesticks is like beyond kill able.

I should get 100 wins by tomorrow.

Last game I played against a fiddlesticks we were losing in kill insanely bad and down to just nexus i had 8 of my teams 10 kills then we killed fiddlesticks 1 time and win when he was dead (i think we only killed him 2 times)

Teemo is ridiculous to play against when ur melee when he uses his dart but I do not think blind works against mage so there is a counter.

Shaco is amazing at escaping and does insane damage with his jack in box & auto atk but his defense is limited.

Fiddlesticks is too long range on his drain skill and all of his skills are disabling there is no good counter to fiddlesticks.

JoaoJMC

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Just because I haven't played so long doesn't mean I don't understand I really understand this game and figure out things very fast with math everything is math and judging whether or not something is a good idea.

I mostly play as Tryndamere, Caitlyn, or Twisted Fate and carry.

I have won my last 21 games in 3v3 in a row and the only times I have trouble is against teemo and fiddlesticks occasional shaco but fiddlesticks is like beyond kill able.

I should get 100 wins by tomorrow.

Last game I played against a fiddlesticks we were losing in kill insanely bad and down to just nexus i had 8 of my teams 10 kills then we killed fiddlesticks 1 time and win when he was dead (i think we only killed him 2 times)

Teemo is ridiculous to play against when ur melee when he uses his dart but I do not think blind works against mage so there is a counter.

Shaco is amazing at escaping and does insane damage with his jack in box & auto atk but his defense is limited.

Fiddlesticks is too long range on his drain skill and all of his skills are disabling there is no good counter to fiddlesticks.
With any of those 3 champions, if you find yourself in trouble in 3 vs 3 get Ignite/Executioner's Calling, Mercury Threads or any tenacity item and of course Quick Silver Stash.

There isn't one counter, there are a lot. If he drains, you can stun him and he'll die. If he uses fear and you have one of those counters you'll probably still make it.

Also, get some MR.

Hope it helps.

Clearist

12-10-2011

you touch fiddle once and he just absolutely melts. way too squishy to even be considered op in 3s

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-10-2011

Quote:
With any of those 3 champions, if you find yourself in trouble in 3 vs 3 get Ignite/Executioner's Calling, Mercury Threads or any tenacity item and of course Quick Silver Stash.

There isn't one counter, there are a lot. If he drains, you can stun him and he'll die. If he uses fear and you have one of those counters you'll probably still make it.

Also, get some MR.

Hope it helps.
Even with quicksilver fiddle can spam CC and make me unable to touch him

I generally go for guardian angel if I am doing good so I don't die and mess up game for magic res/revive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
you touch fiddle once and he just absolutely melts. way too squishy to even be considered op in 3s
unarmored even if he had 1hp in 3's if he is near teammates he will spam cc's until his team kills you.

I am dreading the day I face a vOPlibear, Teemo, Fiddlesticks combo (usually 2 of them outta 3 are enough to pee me off)

JoaoJMC

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Even with quicksilver fiddle can spam CC and make me unable to touch him

I generally go for guardian angel if I am doing good so I don't die and mess up game for magic res/revive.

unarmored even if he had 1hp in 3's if he is near teammates he will spam cc's until his team kills you.

I am dreading the day I face a vOPlibear, Teemo, Fiddlesticks combo (usually 2 of them outta 3 are enough to pee me off)
That's a lie. Just use Quicksilver when he uses Fear and you'll be alright

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-10-2011

Quote:
That's a lie. Just use Quicksilver when he uses Fear and you'll be alright
When he has teammates with him I do that then he uses his other CC skills right alter and im effed. Or if he has any disablers with him its basically GG im dead.

willxo

12-10-2011

Wards nuff said