Best Harasser?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4llegorist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

honestly i'd have to say cait is the best harasser in the game. Her gigantic range allows her to auto attack harass as well as her piltover peacemaker, which has even more range.. able to deal damage without taking it.

I lemonade I

12-28-2011

Yorick

cheesy bytes

01-18-2012

Sorry this thread is a bit old, but seriously guys, only one person mentioned Cassiopeia? She's the most amazing harasser next to Urgot. She's so underrated.

JxC

01-19-2012

kennen. his kit screams harass...

Q is a long ranged skill shot that deals significant poke early game. it also has a short CD, costs no mana, and chains into your W active AoE.
W passive lets your 5th auto attack deal extra damage and chain into your W active which has a large AoE range and deals good damage. also costs no mana.
E is a ghost-like move that deals damage to everything you run through and can be used for running away and chasing down, as it also speed buffs you. Also costs no mana and can chain into your W active.

Then there's kennen's passive and R which is what hes known for... High damage manaless poke, pretty good chaser/escape, insane CC, and very good sustain once you get spell vamp on him.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-19-2012

By 'bit old' you mean 'over a year and a half old.' Cassiopeia wasn't even out when this thread was started.

Can we please let this thread die? By 'let it die,' I mean stop posting because this thread has no more practical use!

(I wish I could lock threads... )

theHellenKeller

01-20-2012

on the topic of harass, i believe that credit isnt given where credit is due. maokai can not only sustain well with his passive, but his grenades are a wonderful sourc of damage, so if you want harass, just give him a try. its different than a squishy caster, and i for one love the ability to jungle, solo anything, and great teamwork

Gladshark

10-16-2013

Lol. If you people are talking about harass then MALZAHAR is the best. Why you may ask? First of all malzahar has 3 types of skills. FIRST SKILL is a silence ability with fair amount of damage (2 in 1 skill) SECOND SKILL is great too, AoE tank melter damaging not only champions but also creeps. THIRD SKILL is a DoT which will infect other enemies if the target dies. ULTI is not a harass skill. IN ADDITION Malzahar is required to spam skills to take full effects of his abilities, his passive is the reason why. Every time he cast 4 spells he summons an uncontrollable voidling (though the voidling will attack anyone infected with his THIRD SKILL). This is very effective at harassing.

Some mana-based champions may think twice before harassing using skills. But not Malzahar, as a proud user of Malzahar i always make my enemies go home at level 3 or 4 most of the time. This gives me an advantage, everytime my enemies go home im free to kill creeps without worry.

Malzahar is by far the best worry-free harasser

shadow9712

10-16-2013

you do realize this is a 2y/o thread right???