Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Strange cursor problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fapping Wombat

Recruiter

10-08-2011

When playing dominion, if I hover my mouse over the bottom left control point, My cursor disappears, and won't reappear, leading to me having to restart my computer. Is there any way to fix this?

KarafromKrypton

10-08-2011

It isnt strange. It is actually happening to a lot of people. I dont know if there is a fix for it yet though.

noun verb attack

Recruiter

10-08-2011

its a bug with your graphics card software. i bet you any money you both run ati radeons. happened to me when i played sc2.

ATI has to release ah update on your driver. its not a bug riot can fix. Ill see if i can find the article that explained this to me.

Fapping Wombat

Recruiter

10-08-2011

Fair enough, ATI has had its fair share of problems lately.

noun verb attack

Recruiter

10-08-2011

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=140799

Read the third post, it might help. You can fix it by rolling back to the 9.x version driver or 10.6 which is stable.

Sorry I'd post links to the downloads but I have to go to work. Good Luck

Nenomitrosis

Recruiter

12-15-2011

Same problem, I can fix it by pressing play in a youtube video (so I keep youtube minimized when I play)