Question for you lore enthusiasts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

10-07-2011

Especially those who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about, but are nevertheless creative about it:

Who bakes the cupcakes that Caitlyn puts in her snap traps? Is she such a phenomenal baker that her pastries can literally lure anyone? Or does she perhaps order them in bulk from Sinful Succulence?

BuddhistDuelist

10-08-2011

I bet it's Morgana or Pantheon. Two of the greatest bakers in existence would make irresistible cupcakes.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

I imagine she cooks them herself.

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

This is actually a nice Mailbag of Justice question, someone had better mail this to the JoJ.

If you ask me, I'd say Veigar. He wants to see all of the yordle (and the rest of the mankind) groveling under his feet, what better way to achieve that goal than through tasty cupcakes?

ohyeah21

10-08-2011

i think Heimerdinger makes them. They aren't really cupcakes. They just look like delicious treats and he adds some sort of perfect cupcake pheromone to them that attracts things.

Sillybro

10-08-2011

I think LeBlanc made them. Since those cupcakes disappear right after you step on it, it should be an illusion

Heil Teemo

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveCactus View Post
This is actually a nice Mailbag of Justice question, someone had better mail this to the JoJ.

If you ask me, I'd say Veigar. He wants to see all of the yordle (and the rest of the mankind) groveling under his feet, what better way to achieve that goal than through tasty cupcakes?
I have mailed this to the JoJ, without success. Figured this was the next best thing.

YamiBelgarath

10-08-2011

Just some baker in Piltover. She probably buys them in bulk. I doubt they're anything special since she has so many of them.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

10-08-2011

Caitlyn's mother is a yordle, so Caitlyn is half-human and half-yordle. Therefore, she got all the best yordle genes (being good with techmaturgy, having great aim, superior cupcakes making skills, etc). Along with the benefit from her human genes (elevated height), Caitlyn's innate ability to make cupcakes is at the optimal level.

She was literally born to make cupcakes.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=cait...t=120#/d48dvbd

Heil Teemo

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
Caitlyn's mother is a yordle, so Caitlyn is half-human and half-yordle. Therefore, she got all the best yordle genes (being good with techmaturgy, having great aim, superior cupcakes making skills, etc). Along with the benefit from her human genes (elevated height), Caitlyn innate ability to make cupcakes is at the optimal level.

She was literally born to make cupcakes.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=cait...t=120#/d48dvbd
That's an awesome picture... even if she looks like Lux.