WTB one 3's ranked player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyJohnny View Post
Hilarious.
You are seriously messed up... you take joy from the pain of people you don't even know?

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
We beat him 7 times in a row bro. We only started losing when he got Singed after I misclicked. You know you deserve to be banned from this forum lol

Also, if you are so good you wanna scrimmage? Will be funny when I kick your ass. Should stream it too.
Hey man you gonna keep lying to me? You really are trying so hard to make yourself look as if you were good. Haoz has 12 losses total, I beat him 4 times and actually gave him his first loss. Taintfuls team also beat him twice. If by a miracle you managed to beat him for the rest of his losses which you probably didn't it would still be 6 games.

Try harder stop being in denial.

jovibotrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Quote:
Lawl that's effing funny Vraell considering I was in the top 5 and just haven't played for 2-3 weeks. You mad didn't I stop you once? Nice try btw.
1 month (4 weeks) for elo decay.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Hey man you gonna keep lying to me? You really are trying so hard to make yourself look as if you were good. Haoz has 12 losses total, I beat him 4 times and actually gave him his first loss. Taintfuls team also beat him twice. If by a miracle you managed to beat him for the rest of his losses which you probably didn't it would still be 6 games.

Try harder stop being in denial.
I was actually counting last season too. But then you weren't high enough rated to play against him were you? Seriously though, take a chill pill. This kind of anger will only end up killing you.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Also I like how you keep trying to insult me by pointing out my solo Q ELO. Hey bro you're 1710> that's not something to brag about. Also, that's why i'm 1599 in solo Q and playing with 2100ELO people right? Yea because i'm bad!

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovibotrel View Post
1 month (4 weeks) for elo decay.
Do you not have a brain? You know when I stop playing my ELO obviously doesn't increase while others on the ladder are still playing and increasing their ELO. Sometimes I wish people (Vraell) would stop to think before they post because the things people say are baffling.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
I was actually counting last season too. But then you weren't high enough rated to play against him were you? Seriously though, take a chill pill. This kind of anger will only end up killing you.
Not unless stubbing my toe and my allergies acting up kill me first.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Continue to rage bro. You just can't get over the fact I have a plat badge and you don't. Is that is what is bothering you? You need to actually be good to get one rather than someone of your skill level (which is nonexistent btw)

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Also I like how you keep trying to insult me by pointing out my solo Q ELO. Hey bro you're 1710> that's not something to brag about. Also, that's why i'm 1599 in solo Q and playing with 2100ELO people right? Yea because i'm bad!
Also, the reason why I'm only 1700 is because I decided to stop solo queuing. And playing with 2100 elo doesn't count if they are obviously better than you are...

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Continue to rage bro. You just can't get over the fact I have a plat badge and you don't. Is that is what is bothering you? You need to actually be good to get one rather than someone of your skill level (which is nonexistent btw)
Continue to be mad bro. All I see is you losing every argument and staying on the defensive. It's cool I can tell you don't win much this is no exception.