WTB one 3's ranked player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RIP SLIM DUNKIN

10-14-2011

lol

mLy Curan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-15-2011

lol

I am more greezy

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by illEatYouUp View Post
Yo guys Squishyjohnny is pretty dam good only reason he never hit platinum is because he implodes his team's confidence. His words may be harsh but if you can withstand it he becomes a valuable asset to a team.Sure elo may display a general sense of skill level however their are hidden gem players who aren't plat. Squishyjohnny imo is one of these hidden gems and his gold badge doesn't display the real level he actually plays.
If his words are harsh, then honestly its not even worth it. At the end of the day, this is a game and we play it to have fun. If your gonna talk scrap to everyone you play with, then carry them, trust me... no one's having fun. There are certain things more important then winning. For example respect and integrity, both of which SquishyJohnny hasn't been displaying too avidly.

illEatYouUp

Master Recruiter

10-15-2011

Naa man winning is everything what world do you come from?

Matkatamiba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2011

ITT: arrogrant ******bags galore

Veritasen

10-18-2011

Hey guys what'd I miss?

Dependency

10-18-2011

Sign me up