Twitch skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zabster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2010

Sooo.

I was real happy when the new twitch skin was announced until i saw it was only available for people who gets A WHOLE LOT of friend referels.

I'm all for special rewards and stuff, my problem is that we are stuck with essentially 1 twitch skin for most of us now.

The one you are able to buy looks way to much look the original skin, and the other 2 or seasonal and hard to get (impossible for me tbh).

I have this funny fealing that more twitch skins arent on their way in a looooong time now, and that means i am basicly stuck with the original skin til pretty much every other hero has at least 2 different skins or more?

Also i do think its important that every hero gets different skins, i really do. But this just plain sucks for me as i have really really been waiting for a new twitch skin and then this happens

RelaxingBrownies

06-10-2010

Sounds like someone needs friends!

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Friends

But srsly, I love the skin too, and might have to convince my friends to play, simply for the skin.

Zabster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2010

Guess i am not getting any response to this. I've brought this up a number of times on the suggestion forums with suggestions to skins for twitch.

I just dont get it. At least make the seasonal twitch skin a buyable one?

Rafke

06-10-2010

I suggested a mobster twitch with a cigar, a suit, a trillby hat, and a tommy gun. If someone could dig up my old topic that'd be nice. its probably page 1,249,293...

Beegly Boogs

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megling View Post
Sounds like someone needs friends!

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Friends

But srsly, I love the skin too, and might have to convince my friends to play, simply for the skin.
You have 350 friends who will get to level 10 my ass.

Mour

10-06-2010

Let us buy twitch skins!

Twigod

10-06-2010

Is the new mobster skin going to be referral based too? That's kind of a load of ****.

Airoheadkill

Recruiter

10-06-2010

At least multiple skins exist for this champ.

Malphite, udyr, janna, nasus need some lovin.

sy Phil ís

10-06-2010

Definitely need a new Twitch skin that is purchasable besides the lame recolor one.

I'd even thought about creating accounts myself when I'm not playing with my clanmates to refer myself but decided it would take way too long.

AstorSapolsky

10-06-2010

And now, I will bring a four month old topic from the grave!
Pretty useless necro bros.