What do I need to do to do well as Jax in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealMithron

10-07-2011

I build two Gunblades, Ninja Tabi, Rageblade/Crystal Sceptar. I always get exhausted all the time, but my enemy Jaxes never do. My team mates constantly ks me, and it's rare I'm ever fed because of it.

EDIT:

No, I picked Jax because I wanted to try other champs. I don't pick Jax just because I'm thinking of a "pub stomper." I play a lot of champs: Talon, Garen, Ashe, Alistar, Kayle, Panth, Riven, Gangplank, even Taric.

So stop being judgmental idiots and focus on my question: how do I do well as Jax? I mentioned other Jaxes because I watch them to better improve my own game as Jax. I -don't- know how to play Jax and that's why I'm here asking you idiots.

I build two gunblades because I see a lot of other Jaxes do it and they're very successful. I don't really know what else to build.

altairian

10-07-2011

Jax isn't the best dominion hero. Neither is akali. People just think they are because they stomp noobs so hard. (in other words rather than trying to improve your jax, why not just pick a better hero?)

Terrog

10-07-2011

Look inward grasshopper.

ayanaftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

2 gunblades?

Seņor Pancho

10-07-2011

Quote:
I build two Gunblades, Ninja Tabi, Rageblade/Crystal Sceptar. I always get exhausted all the time, but my enemy Jaxes never do. My team mates constantly ks me, and it's rare I'm ever fed because of it.
typical exemple of someone picking jax with a big troll smile, thinkin" LOL FREE WINZ" but the guy actually has no clue how to play the **** champion. *IF* you manage to get all those items (switch rylai for atmas btw) then you SHOULD be a killing machine.

but you see, dominion isnt about KILL KILL KILL, those who truly contribute to a team victory are those who:

- consistently attracts 2+ champions on them and make them waste time, exhausts, flash etc..
- manage to sneak and ninja-cap a node, even better if the node is the quest
- are not afraid to die defending for the longest time possible until reinforcement arrives (could be linked to point 1)

sadly, doing so sometimes doesnt award you "points" giving you the false impression that you sucked.

so there you have it. stop worrying about your ****ing KDR. and stop picking "OP" champs if you dont know how to use them. keep in mind that a hero kill DOESNT GIVE YOU ALOT OF GOLD like in SR.

RealMithron

10-07-2011

No, I picked Jax because I wanted to try other champs. I don't pick Jax just because I'm thinking of a "pub stomper." I play a lot of champs: Talon, Garen, Ashe, Alistar, Kayle, Panth, Riven, Gangplank, even Taric.

So stop being judgmental idiots and focus on my question: how do I do well as Jax? I mentioned other Jaxes because I watch them to better improve my own game as Jax. I -don't- know how to play Jax and that's why I'm here asking you idiots.

I build two gunblades because I see a lot of other Jaxes do it and they're very successful. I don't really know what else to build.

BetaRayBill

10-07-2011

Two gunblades aren't really that worth it. You should get an atmas or rabadon's instead.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

Attack Speed.

Jax's passive rewards you for building attack damage and ability power. However, Jax's ultimate rewards you for building attack speed.

But doesn't Jax ult give you attack speed? Yes it does ... slowly. Because of the locomotive nature of Jax's ultimate, buying attack speed will have a snowball effect in your skirmish. Not only giving you more procs of relentless assault faster, and more often at max RA stacks, but each hit will come faster, adding yet another RA proc causing the next one to come faster. It's a snowball effect that makes Jax a wrecking house.

Try building a Wit's End, a Lightbringer, or a Black Cleaver.

Weirding

10-07-2011

Oh you are playing JAX on Crystal Scar and you want us to fell SORRY for you!

Shut up.

Jeepers Creepers

10-07-2011

Also, quick silver sash is your friend when someone exhausts you.