[OPEN RP] The Vengeance (Noobs Welcome)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

((Good idea. I've had another guy floating around in my head for a while who would be perfect for this. I'll create a profile for him tonight and get in on this tomorrow))

Jaykoboy

10-08-2011

((Bump. This should turn out well, although it's moving rather slowly...we've only got three applicants: YamiBelgrath, Vintath, and moi. We're going to need more if this is going to work.))

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

(( kk im joining will not use Avaris for this one I think... give me a sec to create one of my other Idea's on the Databse ))

YamiBelgarath

10-08-2011

((ChampChar, do you mind if I use the premise for your characters, Avaris and Arabel, to design a character? If that's a problem it's cool, but I have an idea.))

Jaykoboy

10-08-2011

Okay, while this hasn't really started, can we just skip right around the OOC? You can just type like this, and I'll just call it off when it starts. Good?

ChampChar

10-08-2011

lol kk and Yami sure :P in fact I was kinda going for the everything started with them thing :P oh and here is my char http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1104 and before you ask am I completely addicted to elves yes yes I am

Jaykoboy

10-08-2011

Good idea you have there, Champ. Although I never thought you'd be taking a girl yo play as...but hey, Necromonger was playing as a girl, so obviously, there's no rule against it.

ChampChar

10-08-2011

lol I first thought of doing a Paladin but I decided that would be a bit lame just to copy WoW abilities and stuff :P and ya I may not have the girl part down perfectly xD but I will try just no screaming in delight or anything :P( shes gonna be kinda like Irelia in nature I think )

Jaykoboy

10-08-2011

Have you thought about an inventor or a techmaturgist? (I personally prefer Technomancy to Techmaturgy, but there's really no difference, so I'm not broadcasting that much on the forums.)

ChampChar

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Have you thought about an inventor or a techmaturgist? (I personally prefer Technomancy to Techmaturgy, but there's really no difference, so I'm not broadcasting that much on the forums.)
uhhh I would rather a be a gnome being punted by alistar than have anything to do with machines :P aka I hate machines