[OPEN RP] The Vengeance (Noobs Welcome)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

10-07-2011

((Not sure I pulled out the best name for this one. Not sure what else to call it, though. Anyways, I'm going to start this off simple. Anyone is welcome, no matter your level of prior skill. Rules are:
1: No killing real people's RPs. It's just not nice, unless you have their permission.
2: If you want to get out, ask one of the more bloodthirsty RPs to kill you OOC (In double parantheses, like below)
((I am an RP noob))
3: You are allowed to kill NPCRPs as much as you want to, as long as it isn't detrimental to the storyline. If they're necessary, I reserve the right to resurrect with a reserve RP. BTW, NPCRPs are Non Player Characters. I'll use my other accounts to control them (DS Jaykoboy and HW Jaykoboy) and they will always have NPC at the top.
4: No pervertedness. If I see nudity, perverted jokes, derisive comments, or anything else that could be considered perverted, I also reserve the right to smite your character with another RP in the reserves. A smitten RP can be revived, but only once.
5: Have fun! If your idea of fun is cracking a perverted joke every other post, I think you wouldn't do so well on this. No one can hear you in death's realm.))

*INITIATIVE: LOADED*

*BOOTING SEQUENCE: INITIATING*

*BOOTING...*
*MALWARE DETECTED. PURGING CORRUPTED DATA.*

*CORRUPTED DATA PURGED. CONTINUING WITH BOOTING PROCESS.*

The robot whirred to life as the programming was completed. Rising up from its seat, it looked around. The creator's AI was perfect. He could comprehend everything in the room. But it was against his initiative. On the ground, there was a corpse, blood pooling around it. The robot felt his chest augment itself, and looking down, he saw a large cavity, big enough to fit the dead man, close itself up.

The robot couldn't remember anything. But his logic boards kicked in. There was no one in the room. That meant that the man on the floor hadn't been killed for access to him. But the man was dead, against his initiative. But after running through his programming, he found a corrupted file, one containing an kill initiative. It was deleted immediately, and the robot sat down again.

Running through his software, he tried to find some trace of his identity. There was one initiative, INIT/NEMESIS that seemed to stick out to him. He decided his name was Nemesis.

There was a rattling at the door. Someone was about to come in. ((Hopefully, someone to spice things up. Please, join quickly!))

Ovalusc1

10-07-2011

((Gonna join, but not now. This is my character: http://thelolfansite.com/forum/17-ch...-of-force#1425))

Jaykoboy

10-08-2011

((Boy, you sure like Vintath. Yeah, I did this one for a change of pace from Beyond the Veil. He's going to track down his creator's killer, with the help of whoever he can find. CYOTF!))

Ovalusc1

10-08-2011

((I'm using Vintath in RPs as filler for what he did while Melzemar was off RPing without him before Vintath was created))

Jaykoboy

10-08-2011

((Bumping it on up. We've only got Ovalusc and me, we need more RPers. Join now!))

Ovalusc1

10-08-2011

((if no one joins within the hour Vintath will be the one entering in the room, lol))

Jaykoboy

10-08-2011

((Yeah, you might as well do that now.))

Ovalusc1

10-08-2011

Vintath opened the door and walked into the room. Seeing this was not the restroom, he said, "Sorry, I thought this was the-" But stopped when he saw the dead body on the floor. "What the hell?" He asked, looking at the robot, "Did you...?"

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

((I'll probably join later, but there is no reason given his abilities and mindset that Yelgrath would have discovered this. But I do need to ask: is this before or after the other adventures we're in, just so I know whether Yelgrath would know Vintath.))

Jaykoboy

10-08-2011

((Or you could just create a new guy, a unigue...IDK, metal elemental?))