Cahier de Doleances for Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

1. Dragon is the focus of the map and makes it fun. if it's so easy why dont you just go get it? However, it should have more health late game.

2. Wriggles promotes the high speed capture of dragon which makes the map fun. Wards are cheap and wriggles only gives you one every 3 minutes. I think you can manage to get 4 cs every 3 minutes, and theres a lot of bushes, you need a lot of wards.

3. Wriggles, starks, executioners calling are all good

4. Words cannot the express how bad this suggestion is.

5. The jungle works, you just need to learn each route.

rayoul

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVEL 5 DAGON View Post
Stopped reading there.

Sorry dude, but you're unranked in all brackets including 3s. And you lack a border in your profile, so you were unranked last season as well. Don't start off your argument with "high elo" if you've never played serious games. I know plenty of people who only play SR and have 1300+ wins who are still ****ty at SR, TT is no different.

wait..... ...... WHAT ?!?

How can a guy with 30 win looks down on me like that, perhaps hes on medication that alters his perception of reality, or hopefully he was just kidding but was not able to make me laugh , (or make any of you laugh either ... which is way pathetic but not plain dumb at least) ...

Look buddy, of my 220 friends, i don't have anyone under 700 wins on my account, wanna know why ?
cos their opinion dosent matter and their skill is inexistant ...

All u have to do now is play this game 25 times more than u have done so far in your entire life and ull have half my win count .....

Therefore your propositions could become opinions that someone that knows the game fairly well would possibly consider revising and respecting ....

Koldheartedjsp

10-08-2011

I actually like the randomized jungle. It forces you to change strategies if you happen to have a jungler.

Dragon idk, i think it's fine. I don't play high elo but i rarely ever see dragons taken at spawn