Let's Talk About Graves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigmeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

finally, it has been a long time since a champion was hinted at in the journal BEFORE the actual sneak peek.

Jaykoboy

10-07-2011

Ooh, cowboy champ! This should be fun...like Riven and...well...she's just about the only really fun champ that's come out recently. But, hey, not every champion is to everyone's tastes. I don't do artillery well, so Xerath doesn't appeal to me, and I can't do Assassin, so Talon doesn't appeal to me, either. Skarner...he's just too...multi-purpose. But I still bought him. Derpa dur.

Orleos

10-07-2011

This is all quite obvious. Graves was beat out by TF and Eve on Valoran's Dancing with the Runes show. Seeing as it was a simple case of TF and Eve doing an incredibly sexy Tango. Graves of course could not compete against due to the fact that his face looks like it was run over by a truck carrying hot tar and hair clippings.

When he lost, he was obviously angry due to the fact that he was beaten by beautiful people, and the fat man, The Judge, sentenced him to jail time for breaking the code of conduct, which is not being allowed to kill the other competitors.

"This is a dance contest, not the institute of war." He was quoted to have said. Can't believe you people don't read the Daily Runepage or watch the 6 o'clock news.

FarmerJohnBalls

10-07-2011

Groves wants to throw 3 cards at once like Twist Feet

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

10-08-2011

I'd say Graves and Twisted Fate were partners that used to run heists together. When their biggest heist went wrong, Twisted Fate was able to get away while leaving Graves to rot in prison. Graves escaped and is now out for revenge.

Fenix12345

10-08-2011

Maybe he needs TF's magical powers of perving on people from continents away...

Cpt Shiba

10-09-2011

He wants to give TF a hug, and will kill anyone who tries to stop him.

ThePickOfDestiny

10-10-2011

I think its about Twisted Fate and that Scientist from Zaun named Xavier Rath whom did an experiment with TF allowing TF to control magic, from which he was unable due to being born without magic in his veins... relate this to Graves being a prisoner of Zaun, he probably hates TF because of the experiment.

Mädchen

10-10-2011

More than likely TF conned him somehow and he got stuck in a Zaunite prison. People seem to think TF was all about card games, but he's a general rogue and card shark, too. I don't think one breaks out of prison and starts hunting for a high-profile target unless they have a bone to pick with them over HOW they got in jail. It's pretty safe to assume that TF got him in jail through shenanigans of one kind or another.

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveCactus View Post
I guess this article from the last JoJ was actually about Graves:

The sneak peek mentions being kept "holed up a long time", and the one who's going to pay looks like a entrepreneur. It fits, no?

DetectiveCactus has solved the mystery once again! Great job! Oh, and you should say like "With a keen eye for details, only one truth prevails" or "In the name of my grandfather...."