Let's Talk About Graves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordHippoman

10-07-2011

We know he's after TF, but why?

Vuther

10-07-2011

Twisted Fate obviously beat him in a high-stakes poker game. It's a gambler's game and a western's game. Completely logical!

DaFront

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

gambling

Angelara

10-07-2011

now now, let not rush to conclusion here. there's plenty of options
1. Rivalry
2. They had a deal but when Graves got in jail, TF didn't finish his part of the bargain
3. They might've been in a co-operation. Gamble for the money is TF job, then he funds Graves with the money so he can get equipment.
4. Childhood Friend
These are just possibility me and my friend came up with, remember, just cause a guy holding a gun to someone elses head and asking where someone is doesn't mean he's trying to find him and kill him or something like that

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

I guess this article from the last JoJ was actually about Graves:

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Warehouse in Zaun Revealed to be Corporate Prison", JoJ Issue 29
An unassuming Priggs Industries warehouse in Zaun was discovered to be a corporate prison early this week when a breakout from within revealed a secret entry point. CEO Dr. Priggs has since vanished while rival corporations led by Edward Manfred push for an investigation.

Manfred reportedly entered the Priggs warehouse to witness an unidentified man grappling with a pair of guards. "I couldn't make out much of him. He was a big, grizzled man. He threw a smoke grenade of some sort, and when the haze cleared, the two guards were unconscious and the man had gone."
The sneak peek mentions being kept "holed up a long time", and the one who's going to pay looks like a entrepreneur. It fits, no?

Angelara

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveCactus View Post
I guess this article from the last JoJ was actually about Graves:

The sneak peek mentions being kept "holed up a long time", and the one who's going to pay looks like a entrepreneur. It fits, no?
oh of COURSE! I've never thought of that, well done, You really are a detective Mr.Cactus

XalonX

10-07-2011

I'm guessing they were partners for a plan but TF didn't do what he was supposed to. Also did anyone notice that, in one of TF's skins he has basically the same type of face as Graves.

Jaykoboy

10-07-2011

Ok, I'm sorry, but who's Graves? I'm sort of lost here. Was he mentioned in a JoJ? Or in Twisted Fate's lore? Or is he just a popular custom character? Please tell me.

-Jaykoboy, the Curious-

Kazuman

10-07-2011

He is a gambler. Imagine all the people he screwed out of money. Imagine all the people he might owe money.

DetectiveCactus

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Ok, I'm sorry, but who's Graves? I'm sort of lost here. Was he mentioned in a JoJ? Or in Twisted Fate's lore? Or is he just a popular custom character? Please tell me.

-Jaykoboy, the Curious-
He's the new champion announced through Champion Sneak Peek.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1333665