Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex is White

10-07-2011

Do people not like him on 3v3? I pretty much only play solo queue, but it seems like he's a great pick due to his ult and un-gankableness. It seems like some people have said hes bad though, whats up with this?

Vraell

10-07-2011

He is a strong choice due to his 0 mana costs allowing him to jungle quite effectively. He can also gank through walls and has a pretty boss slow. What is there not to like? People who think he is bad obviously have not seen a good Trynd.

infinite azure

10-07-2011

Since I typically play casters I tend to like him banned for his ability to take a burst walk away and wriggles back to full, he's not instawin, like any melee AD autoattacker, exhaust makes him sad, and people working with a team can kite his rage. But good trynds often can compensate for this.

Zionyx

10-07-2011

Veritasen,Isshtori,Dependency..... Need I say more?

Don't think I do.

Spâztiq

10-08-2011

the 3 kids u named are garb...step it up man ur embaressing these posts.

Zionyx

10-09-2011

Quote:
NikoMyst1c:

rofl'd

Tiberius Steele

10-09-2011

Quote:
NikoMyst1c:

I lol'd
10/char

ŠkÏLL

10-09-2011

Thats the only champion i use! Exhaust and Flash for summoner spells and i just flip around the map like a monkey! In n out of towers, through walls, its awesomeness but I need a team! Q_Q

Xin Kaishek

10-09-2011

Trynd is universally OP in all modes, but it's the worst in TT. A good Tryn is unbeatable there.
He can be countered and SR and there are better picks in Dominion, but in TT, if the enemy team has a Tryn and you don't, consider yourself at a disadvantage.

Dependency

10-09-2011

Tryn es#1 HUEHUEHUE