Fansite Round-Up: Dominion Reviews

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezru

10-08-2011

Well hey, I really like dominion. League is a game I love but I hate most of the players, ungrateful as hell.

ForsakenWolf

10-08-2011

its boring

supercharger73

10-08-2011

i really like dominion i alows for more competitive and quicker game play

CrashTestGenius

10-08-2011

Here's one more to tack on:

http://theclosetnerdnetwork.wordpres...ds-dominion-2/

BLxxD

10-08-2011

MEH is all i can say

Levinthian

10-08-2011

This mode is horribly imbalanced. the same characters are always picked b/c they are so op in it. If you ever get a game without a kat or akali you are truly blessed. This mode makes tanks completely useless and glorifies assassins and carries. there is no strategy and is more hack and slash. Games are much too fast to even make use of lvl 18 runes and the lack of minions inhibits other champs. All champs were built for SR and were balanced accordingly. LoL says they have taken special care of making sure all champs are balanced in this mode when you will rarely see half of them. in a shorter version its an epic fail imo

ecstaSTEVE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

ah haha! what's the point of this announcement again? seems a lot here want to see critiques of dominion from non-fansite povs.

NiggChip

10-09-2011

Cool downs really need to be lowered just for dominion..

certain characters like Akali and Jax just own so hard...

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

10-09-2011

Wow this is ******ed. Let's have your biggest fansites review Dominion.

I'll review this: Every game is different? After 20 games I've found that every game is the *SAME*. I got bored with it even quicker than Summoner's Rift and I was one of the biggest Dominion fanboys before it came out.

Kaz The Avenger

10-09-2011

My opinion on dominion, you either love it or you hate it. I personally enjoy it for the simple fact that you can actually come back if you're losing, while in SR it is quite hard to do that. Game times don't last as long which is perfect for my lifestyle as a lot of the time, I don't have enough time to play a normal match which goes for 40 minutes or beyond, as I may need to leave part way through if a match on SR were to go a tad too long. Not only that, but at least you don't need to wait 40 min to an hour or so only to find you lose, that can be quite dissappointing at times, especially if it's such a close match.
In saying this, there is probably room for improvement with Dominion, but for now it's a nice change of pace and an enjoyable game mode.