Fansite Round-Up: Dominion Reviews

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thewarriorlegend

Recruiter

10-08-2011

There is a lag since i played dominion i cant have first win of the day.

David Robinson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-08-2011

I love the game speed, make it in ranked

Darion Mograine

10-08-2011

Critics nothing. There isn't a single piece of feedback in there. I understand RIOT is a corporation and all that jazz but this is stupid. You have a community of hundreds of thousands of players... trust me when I say the good percentage of us that have been around the block aren't going to magically agree that Dominion is super amazing and the best ever just because a couple of "reviews" from "critics" say it is. The game mode is fine, a couple things needs to be polished, but it definitely isn't a substitute for waiting 2+ years for magma chamber.

Highlord Jeebus

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirpent View Post
I don't really see much of a problem with match stagnation, I must have played dozens of matches so far, sure you see Rammus much more than SR, but otherwise you honestly won't see any other champions over and over. I've played with and against tons of different champions, it's about as diverse as SR. I've also won as solo queue with literally no one from the "standard lineup"...
There are a number of champs that continue to pop up often who have a very strong presence here, probably higher then TT. Rammus, jax, and akali to name the ones I see most. And it's like...if you face 2 of those 3 it's not gonna be a fun game unless the player sucks.

I really like the faster paced gameplay over SR because I just find the laning phase and how it can drag out make it boring after awhile. Dominion kind of fixed that, but it needs to have some champion reworks or something as some other posters have said, there are lots of champs who are just plain useless, more so then in TT.

Bengernaut

10-08-2011

- This is the equivalent of Nintendo Power Magazine rating Nintendo games in the back of each months issue, every game got a 9-10 even if it was worthless. Your fan sites are going to dry hump anything you put out for them.

- The comments listed were something a child could have written lacking actual critique and review They merely said, "We love it" which is completely useless.

- Dominion is mediocre, any actual critique of the game would say it's fun but takes away from the strategy, necessary teamwork, and skill needed for an actual arena game.

RayearthIX

10-08-2011

Dominion is fine, but it's just realy weird. All the characters I'm good as on the normal mode I suck as in Dominion, and characters I'm mediocre as in normal I'm good as in Dominion. I'm horrible with melee dps in normal, but it's my best class in Dominion, and I love support/mage in normal, and can't use them at all in dominion. So yeah... weird

BlkZen

10-08-2011

diminion stinks.

Bailiff

10-08-2011

I hate dominion. Theres another review for you.

Painful Dream

10-08-2011

These aren't reviews. These are paid actors, obviously.

Sesquiplicate

10-08-2011

Dominion is really great, and I personally love it, but you gotta be a little more honest if these are supposed to be reviews.