Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Weekend Skin Sale: 50% Off Swamp Master Kennen, Toxic Dr. Mundo, and Pharaoh Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niske

06-13-2010

Quote:
Gvozdeni:
I cant hardly wait to buy skin! I heard if you have new skin your champion is stronger and he better hold his weapon. I dont know how it works for champion without weapon(s)?

Well thats a lie....

Operatique

06-13-2010

mundo = hulk twin bro lol

Kazkal

06-13-2010

Been wanting the Swamp Kenn ever since I bought the red one when he was first released so Ya...Also picked up Mundo since I missed Gym ones sale

Alaros

06-13-2010

First and only skin I have bought:

Pharoah Amumu!

Valter Moonstone

06-14-2010

I cant access shop fix this the game is boring now with the same 7 champions. I sugest you fix this asap cause i am not the only one who cannot acess shop. The screen stays black and doesent load!

Cleric Cade

Recruiter

06-14-2010

riot must be green with envy over this sale. that or theyre listening to the song of the plight of the orcs "its not easy being green"