Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Someone tell me why PVP.net is screwing up so badly these days?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corpse Princess

10-07-2011

In almost every queue there will be someone who isn't connected, with the lightning bolt on their head, and the worst part is you have to wait so much time before they auto-d/c. Like 5 mins if you're in ranked.

Other than that, sometimes you can't pick your champs, it lags, I've had numerous complaints where people would say "OMG I CANT SEE MY CHAMPS" or "IT WONT LET ME CHANGE CHAMPS OR SPELLS OMGWTFBBQ".

The worst part is, this affects ranked games and it SUCKS.
When you're planning on trading champs with someone and you can't do **** because pvp.net is having a seizure or something, then you go in game with the wrong champ and wrong runes/masteries.

So Riot, can you please fix pvp.net? It's unbearable to go in queue and having to deal with so many bugs.

XSpyroX

Recruiter

10-07-2011

I've been having the same problem and its happening right after the update too. So I think its something to do with the update.

Jaretlai

10-08-2011

I agree, want this fixed pretty badly. Love playing Dominion, but after four-six failed queues and nearly fifteen minutes of waiting for games... I lose the desire to even play anymore.

It was so bad last night my girlfriend was looking up how to "go yell at someone" hah. Just never noticed issues with this before the Xerath update.

Zyrusticae

10-09-2011

This is a very serious and very obvious bug, and needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY.

From what I've seen, it happens to premades. The guy who hosts the game will start the queue, but for some reason the other party members don't get into it. And then the game starts and SUPPOSEDLY the other party members are in the game (their name will show up in the slot and all), but they will never get connected because their client was never actually in the queue to begin with (wtf????).

It is EXTREMELY IRRITATING. Please fix!

Dred Pyrate

Master Recruiter

10-09-2011

Quote:
Jaretlai:
I agree, want this fixed pretty badly. Love playing Dominion, but after four-six failed queues and nearly fifteen minutes of waiting for games... I lose the desire to even play anymore.

Agreed. Shorter games with the same looong pre-game (queue, re-queue, c/s. load, rinse, repeat) makes for far less IP/day & fun/day.

DredPyrate
j.mp/LoLinfo
j.mp/joinLoL

MasterShorty

10-09-2011

same here! i have only been able to join ONE game since the Xerath patch...but after that, nothing