Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: AI in custom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rising Unit

10-07-2011

Why are we limited to certain champs in custom games? When first trying a new champ, i like to do a practice run in a private custom game, however it would be nice to be able to play against a wider spectrum of champs. Also, I wish one could select which lane each champ plays in.
...unless i'm missing something...

Wind Breakers

10-07-2011

We would either have longer que times for normal games or more imbalanced teams in normal games, or both. The value of ip would drop in the players interest. We would have higher priced runes..

thats to name a few

the balance of the force!

Brocephalus

10-09-2011

Quote:
Wind Breakers:
We would either have longer que times for normal games or more imbalanced teams in normal games, or both. The value of ip would drop in the players interest. We would have higher priced runes..

thats to name a few

the balance of the force!

You didn't even read his post loser.

rowtuh

10-09-2011

He's responding to a different post.

We don't have more AIs for custom games because it requires a lot of coding time to create new AIs (think about teaching an 8 year old how to play LoL - that's how arduous it is) and custom games aren't a high priority to the team.