Who else experiences....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HigginsFTW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

You are playing as the Tank and initiate BUT your team just sits back doing nothing, you die, the enemy team pushes and then the team blames you for not initiating? This has been happening to me for about a month and a half. I ping and ping and ping but no results.

Ruusaan

10-07-2011

Yup. Even worse when you're tanking as someone with lackluster initiation. If they don't follow you, you're REALLY screwed.

Makes me sad. Cause they should be tanks if they want one so bad.

ORyanB8

10-07-2011

Thats the problem with randoms. I would only tank with a premade. Really thankless job.

Quib

10-07-2011

I don't have this problem.

Play ap/tank Grag. Initiate by throwing a squishy into your team.

LancerXXX

10-07-2011

Yup. Annoying as hell, especially when I jump into a 1v3 to initiate... and then look at the rest of my team... and see that they all ran away. For goodness sake, I'm a tree, not a sacrificial lamb...

Barbarian J

10-08-2011

I have a hard time with that also. When I play jungle Amumu, I often bandage toss and then use my ultimate as the engage. Each member of my team seems to think that they are supposed to target their laning opponents only, or focus the Nasus with his ult on. No one focuses them, I die, and everyone on their team is left at half health...

Sad times my friend...

oSwenno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

I have this problem all the time

canadiangreen

10-10-2011

thats why i dont tank in solo que much anymore as a real tank if i have to i go with garen and go dps/tank so i have a fighting chance if my team decides to panzie out.

Killah1091

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigginsFTW View Post
You are playing as the Tank and initiate BUT your team just sits back doing nothing, you die, the enemy team pushes and then the team blames you for not initiating? This has been happening to me for about a month and a half. I ping and ping and ping but no results.
Then later in the game, they yell at you for not initiating enough and say "tank ffs don't you know you're a tank".

NakedGranny

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quib View Post
I don't have this problem.

Play ap/tank Grag. Initiate by throwing a squishy into your team.
Gragas can be summed up thusly: a ****ty version of Blitzcrank.