Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Unspecified Error, please check logs."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reckless Natsuem

10-07-2011

Alright, now I realize I've found a few threads similar to this topic, however the circumstances are different which means there could be an entirely different problem here, so I'll describe it in as much detail as I can. I just recently switched to Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit and every single time I manage to get League to work, like actually update the patcher and I can actually play games as well, when I close it and load it up again it gives me the Unspecified Error which looks like it's from Adobe AIR. I have to uninstall both Pando and everything in any way associated with League for it to start patching again, only to run one instance of the game until I close it and it messes up once more. This has happened three times now, and I really have no idea what the hell is going on.

Reckless Natsuem

10-07-2011

bump

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

10-07-2011

Can you attach your patcher logs, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs

Reckless Natsuem

10-07-2011

I just recently reinstalled everything but havent closed League yet, so the error has yet to happen. I'll repost when I finish this match of Dominion.

Reckless Natsuem

10-07-2011

Alright well they queue dodged so I closed the game, started it up and it worked fine. I must not have deleted everything the last two times I uninstalled, this time I went on a crusade to find everything that had Riot, Pando, and League somewhere labeled on it and deleted it then reinstalled, I think that may have fixed the problem.