Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle nasus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Balls

10-09-2011

What kind of items would you recommend on a Jungle Nasus? A lot of my play so far has been passive Q farm, getting a Philo/HoG to work towards a Trinity Force/Tanky late game.

Also, how would you go about Jungling in terms of ability use early on? Do you rely on pots/lifesteal to get him through with his Q, or make some use of Wither/Spirit Fire in order to debilitate/weaken mobs?

Nasus is one of my favourite characters, but he really needs a CC team to work with to really shine. If I'm able to Jungle with him, I'd be able to expand his roles somewhat, and be more useful with a champ I enjoy. ^_^

Jgrif

03-09-2014

Jungle nasus is broken

Ammer Daboss

03-11-2014

I get like 250 stacks by 20 minutes on jungle nasus, and at least 2 dragons.. you should have 350-400 stacks if you're top nasus by 20 minutes lol. If not then you are building incorrectly/have poor Q mashing mechanics