Kog'Maw is dumb. Really really dumb. I haven't lost a game in forever dumb.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nideak

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0B0C0P View Post
He is pretty annoying. Best way to deal with him is to bait out his W and wait for it to drop off, then dive right in on him. There's a 7 second period with no CDR where his combat effectiveness drops off considerably, and this is the right time to attack.
This. Also there are a few items that can hurt him as well.

Randuin's Omen. Yes, I know his W does magic damage and Kog usually builds AS/On hit (which is usually magic damage) however as stated above the majority of his damage comes from his W and AS. a 20% chance for a 35% AS and MS slow is more then enough to escape from him then jump him when his W is on cooldown.

Frozen Heart. Again, while not protecting against magic damage it does give a nice 25% AS reduction.

Dodge boots (and dodge in general). Every time you dodge his attacks you hurt his damage potential (and if he doesn't like it, he will have to itemize SoTD to counter it)

You can also build MR to lower the damage he does with his W.

Gigg

10-07-2011

Champs like Panth, AD shaco, Jax, Talon and all those leapers can all do pretty well against Kog. Also, Burst casters can totally wreck him. But I agree he is in roughly every game and there is a reason for it...

Stimuz

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigg View Post
Champs like Panth, AD shaco, Jax, Talon and all those leapers can all do pretty well against Kog. Also, Burst casters can totally wreck him. But I agree he is in roughly every game and there is a reason for it...
Probably because tanky DPS and tanky defenders are OP on dominion and he ****s on them?

Skataki

10-07-2011

kog's pretty stupid in dominion, i feel ya

Gigg

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
Probably because tanky DPS and tanky defenders are OP on dominion and he ****s on them?
Captain obvious is obvious

Gigg

10-07-2011

But Annie or Kass can kill him with a single spell rotation... He's strong but there is ways to counter it.