Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kog'Maw is dumb. Really really dumb. I haven't lost a game in forever dumb.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whimble

10-06-2011

I guess if you need proof, look my match history up. Like, I'm starting to feel bad that people ban Akali and Jax or whatever, because then maybe the other team could actually counter me. The free money lets me get the whole wits end, malady, razor set up going pretty quick into the game, and after that I just run up to peoples towers and kill them out of range of the turret. So uh, nerf Kog'Maw, otherwise I will abuse him more.

Obviously if I could show more than my last 6 matches, I would. Look me up in the LoL client and the match history goes on and on.

ViashinoWizard

10-06-2011

I've never had a whole of trouble with Kog. The opposing team just needs to pay more attention and focus you, maybe buy a sweeper to find you hiding in FoW.

altairian

10-06-2011

or people will just learn how to fight kogmaw. He's not unbeatable just like every other hero. People are just dumb and don't know wtf they're doing.

Mr Threepwood

10-06-2011

Nerf kog'Maw, are you nuts? When I lose a bunch of games and get frustrated that's how I win. Ashe and I on our team afked the first minute and a half (making pizza for me, no idea for Ashe). Ashe then went AP, she had nashor's and a deathcap...

We still won. Kog's fine man, I need an auto win...

Kog doesn't do well against people who can get to him and do some decent CC action though. Xin is an ugly man*****.

Whimble

10-06-2011

Well if people are too dumb to cope with the hero, then I think there is still something inherently wrong with it. I don't deserve my wins, I'm so ****ty at this game, but the amount of skill required for me to buy three items and then some sort of defensive counter build like a thornmail or hexdrinker is pretty low. And that is litteraly all I have to do. Then I right click and I kill anyone I want. There isn't anything anyone can build to stop my damage, they just have to kill me, and thats silly. I just feel like I am taking the fun out of the game for the people I play with.

lbgsloan

10-06-2011

Kog is really stupid on Dominion. Like Jax stupid. Jax and Kog are my priority bans right. Kog is a super carry, and Dominion lets him bypass his 'weak' phase and go directly to his 'destroyer of worlds' phase. The champion is fine balance-wise for SR, it's just one of the many problems with Dominion balance.

ViashinoWizard

10-06-2011

Quote:
Whimble:
Well if people are too dumb to cope with the hero, then I think there is still something inherently wrong with it. I don't deserve my wins, I'm so ****ty at this game, but the amount of skill required for me to buy three items and then some sort of defensive counter build like a thornmail or hexdrinker is pretty low. And that is litteraly all I have to do. Then I right click and I kill anyone I want. There isn't anything anyone can build to stop my damage, they just have to kill me, and thats silly. I just feel like I am taking the fun out of the game for the people I play with.

Why should a balanced champion be punished because people are stupid?

Whimble

10-06-2011

Because I said so.

FDru

10-06-2011

I hear having the longest range and most damage simultaneously is balanced.

RealMithron

10-06-2011

The dumb one here is you for getting Malady on him