How to fix: Disconnected from pvp.net ... attempting to reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

barrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

if stopping IP Helper fixes this issue, another thing that could also help... especially if the process keeps starting... you can turn IPV6 off for your connection..

if you hold Start button and R it should take you to run dialog.
then type NCPA.CPL and click ok (network connections control panel)
if using ethernet right click Local Area Connection
if using wireless right click wireless connection
goto properties for your connection
UNCHECK "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)"

Solaris Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

10-08-2011

Bump because this seems to resolve a lot of peoples issues.

iFaqu is SPED

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douchablos2 View Post
Restart measn to just run again , repair or download again?
Just restart the game not reinstall

iFaqu is SPED

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexnbeat View Post
I'm having this problem. I uninstalled PMB a long time ago. I can't find ip-helper anywhere. I'm on Windows XP still. Anyone have any advice?
Some other people with xp are experiencing the same problems. I am currently running on windows 7. Therefore I have no way to help you sorry.

Sexy Susan

Recruiter

10-08-2011

FINALLY! After being fustrated with this problem for several weeks, someone has posted how to fix it! I did not have to uninstall Pando. Just turned off IP Helper.. and YAY it works now!

Walmart Bagger

10-08-2011

Doesn't work for me, I'm still getting the issue. I've even ran my computer in DMZ to ensure a port isn't being blocked. I've disabled every firewall I have and the only thing i had running is LoL and skype. Yet I can't connect to chat.

I used Portforward.com's program to open all my ports and it still didn't change anything.

I've re-installed Adobe Air, nothing.

I'm completely pissed, I paid money so i could have a decent champ and play with my friends but can't even play a game now...

I created a brand new account and can log into pvp.net chat and play. But if I use this account I can't connect.

I tried deleting my profiles temporary/cache files but to no avial.

seafaringHamster

10-08-2011

Fixed all the issues I was having. Went from not being able to play due to queue/champ select issues to working perfectly, thank you.

NINJAorNOTHING

10-08-2011

You are the man

Walmart Bagger

10-08-2011

Found the answer, I changed my password to only letters and numbers, no special characters and it fixed it

My old one had things like + and ( and /.... After putting ONLY letters and numbers, It worked.

@OP can you add that to the front? So people can try also

iFaqu is SPED

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffy22 View Post
Found the answer, I changed my password to only letters and numbers, no special characters and it fixed it

My old one had things like + and ( and /.... After putting ONLY letters and numbers, It worked.

@OP can you add that to the front? So people can try also
Can you be more specific. I kind of understand what your saying but just to make sure so I don't post anything wrong.