Posting on behalf of my friend.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigabyte12345

2 Weeks Ago

Hey, I'm posting this on behalf of my friend for an issue with him losing his account.

His account was hacked/lost (We don't know by who, he never gave his password out.) He isn't able to login using his password, and the email has been changed on his account. He literally has no access to his account. I told him to open a support ticket, but the page apparently said "forbidden" for him. I can assure that the account was hacked/stolen, because I randomly started getting messages from him that look like this: http://i.imgur.com/y5BLVbd.png

This isn't something he'd normally send to me, lol. Whoever is on the account deleted me from his friends list as well. I'm hoping that this is in the right section of the forums, if it isn't then I apologize. He was also worried about the RP that he had on his account, he's worried that whoever is on his account may have used it, if that is the case will he be able to recover/refund whatever was lost, if not then it's not a big worry to him. Main point is trying to get his account back.

Thanks in advance for any information.

powerbats

2 Weeks Ago

Sadly no one can help you on any of the forums. He'll have to make a support ticket and give Riot all the info along with a new email account and they'll look into it.

Elduris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

2 Weeks Ago

Hello!

Sorry to hear about your friends account!

You should have them open a support ticket. The link included here should work!

powerbats

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elduris View Post
Hello!

Sorry to hear about your friends account!

You should have them open a support ticket. The link included here should work!

It looks so much better when you type it out. What's your secret?