How to fix the balancing issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sneekers

10-07-2011

Lets start with how this game is looked at currently when being balanced by the developers. They look at the 5v5 map, player statistics, possible 1% of player feedback, and most frequently played champs. Now I originally saw no problem with this back in beta, but now that they have introduced both a 3v3 map and a dominion map they need to rethink balancing stricly for 5v5 only. Personally I believe on all levels this game MUST be BALANCED SEPERATELY FOR EACH MAP. This is the only way such a strategic game could have so many different maps with so many different character gameplay and still be balanced. There is simply no way to make all 3 dedicated player groups happy with balancing without this. It's like pitting a mathmetician against both a body builder and cross country runner. Ya the cross country runner is gonna own face in most distant running / speed, the mathleet is gonna wreck there world in any math competition, and the body builder is gonna be able to outbench the others. With how the characters are built wtih specific roles that there character is almost forced to play it is no wonder there are this many balance issues. RIOT YOU MUST BALANCE THE GAME SEPERATELY.

ExtremeTacobeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2011

Why does every champ have to be viable in every mode? Just play the viable champs.

MrSpaz

10-07-2011

Given that the game is very generally balanced, I'd rather see them focus more on new content.

Terrog

10-07-2011

No riot does not. Balance is in the eye of the beholder. Strategy trumps players trumps champs. Try more thinking and less wining. I know how to counter rammus in dominion. Do you?