Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot normal draft 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

10-06-2011

unofficial red response is that there arent enough people to support another que go find Azurazero's thread about it

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1331201 all guide related info will be here

BRAVEYpl0x

10-06-2011

Hey Evil Cookie. Ur friend Azurazero said u play a mean TT jungle. I think if you wrote a jungle guide that would really help liven up this place. Thanks for all your hard work.

Quote:
AzuraZero:
Full jungle is very possible, one of my friends, EvilCoookie mains it when we play here, I'll flag him down for a full rundown, but basically, ww can do it easily, after that it gets more complicated.

almost every team after 1400 had a dedicated jungle. None of this half-jungle nonsense.

You do gank a lot though on any weak jungler to narrow the exp gap.

Captain Kopp

10-06-2011

making a solomid account ill have a guide written in a day or so

BRAVEYpl0x

10-07-2011

You... Rock.