Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Talon fotm toP?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LetsKetchemall

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Ive been seeing him and akali alot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForgottenHeor

Senior Member

10-06-2011

snowballing champs that are useless if you stop it early OR you hold in until your team catches up to them in items.

pub stompers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quantumprophecy

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Quote:
ForgottenHeor:
snowballing champs that are useless if you stop it early OR you hold in until your team catches up to them in items.

pub stompers.


Talon is far from a pubstomper. He has pretty incredible Ad ratios all around and easy mode farming with Rake. Even if you don't feed him, he's just as strong late game with his easily gained 200+ CS.

His early game is lacking against a lot of champs too. It's not like he walks into lane an beats anyone he's against.

There's a reason why a lot of high elo streamers are playing him a ton. The Rain Man straight said "Talon is so OP" on his stream, multiple times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blakk Majikk

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Yeah TALON's the op one... <.<

>.>

Akali totally sucks bro. Totally.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svetsunov

Member

10-06-2011

I don't think hes OP, hes pretty **** good(and i must say, lots of fun to play) but not OP.

Also he can deal with some of the common Solo Tops pretty well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForgottenHeor

Senior Member

10-07-2011

Quote:
Quantumprophecy:
Talon is far from a pubstomper. He has pretty incredible Ad ratios all around and easy mode farming with Rake. Even if you don't feed him, he's just as strong late game with his easily gained 200+ CS.

His early game is lacking against a lot of champs too. It's not like he walks into lane an beats anyone he's against.

There's a reason why a lot of high elo streamers are playing him a ton. The Rain Man straight said "Talon is so OP" on his stream, multiple times.


talon is OP in the same sense akali is. once they reach level six they get ridiculous burst. with this they can jump most champs that are 6-11 and get a free kill. letting them get items faster then most. but a level 18 talon with full items is not any more or less scary then most other high damage champs.
i will say talon is better then akali at 18 but by no means OP. just harder to deal with then some other champs, but by no means impossible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nestlen

Junior Member

10-07-2011

i think talon is in a very good place in the league, fun, good, and balanced


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RustyHelicopter

Senior Member

10-07-2011

only thing that is op on talon is the short cd on his rank 3 ult, other than that hes perfect imo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrunkenTank

Member

10-08-2011

Quote:
Quantumprophecy:
Talon is far from a pubstomper. He has pretty incredible Ad ratios all around and easy mode farming with Rake. Even if you don't feed him, he's just as strong late game with his easily gained 200+ CS.

His early game is lacking against a lot of champs too. It's not like he walks into lane an beats anyone he's against.

There's a reason why a lot of high elo streamers are playing him a ton. The Rain Man straight said "Talon is so OP" on his stream, multiple times.


the rain man also feeds with talon...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jgrif

Junior Member

03-09-2014

too many talons


1