6v6s Gone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LMQ Tc Reginald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

trevorwhatever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

i never even knew there were 6v6s

z0rs

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgivingbus View Post
Why were 6v6s removed? All they did was bring in more popularity for other players
Actually, they ALSO fit more players into 1 game.

Riot has repeatedly stated that a game with 1 person vs 1 bot takes up as much server space as a 10 man normal game.

We were making it easier on their servers by cramming in 2 more players per game!

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

10-06-2011

This is where I usually got my mod that let me host the 6v6 games.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24325730/carbonmod.html

I havent tried to host a game since last patch so I'm not sure if Carbonitex just needs to update his code or if it just needs to be re-applied.

I sincerely hope they didn't take it out. It added a new level of fun to custom games and honestly I would be truly appalled if they took the time to nix 6v6 but didn't bother fixing the FLOOD of "afk" games in the custom list.

A Little Haley

10-06-2011

Riot hates fun.

studwalker

10-06-2011

It was a method based on decompiling the code and recompiling it. So either A, no one has decompiled the code since the patch to make the edit, or B, the code changed and they can't find where to edit it yet.

LMQ Tc Reginald

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFatNuts View Post
This is where I usually got my mod that let me host the 6v6 games.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24325730/carbonmod.html

I havent tried to host a game since last patch so I'm not sure if Carbonitex just needs to update his code or if it just needs to be re-applied.

I sincerely hope they didn't take it out. It added a new level of fun to custom games and honestly I would be truly appalled if they took the time to nix 6v6 but didn't bother fixing the FLOOD of "afk" games in the custom list.
I check and it looks like they removed it.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lea...6-more-14.html
Read the end of the last post

LMQ Tc Reginald

10-06-2011

bump

Plz Buff Shaco

10-06-2011

Bump

LMQ Tc Reginald

10-06-2011