Current Meta Thread for SR.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones446 View Post
First of all, lol.... A gold badge person knowing this little about what champs to pick...?Anyway...
-Singed, talon, and garen aren't listed as top laners? lol? <---especially good in duo queue.
-If you're talking about counters to mid, move kassadin from good mid laner to counter to mid.
-Your jungle list makes me want to slap you. Shaco IS NOT a good example for a jungler. He is soooo bad compared to anyone else that can jungle...Replace him with nocturne and/or udyr.
-You can't counter bot if you are facing people who know how to play. If you go really far out of your way to counter bot lane as someone going bot, you're probably just going to get underfarmed and fall behind while their AD carry is getting healed back to full health. All you can do is outplay their bottom lane + jungler.(Again, that's if the opponents aren't ******ed and know how to play)
This is all true for both duo queue and 5s.
They are examples for a reason. I could go so far as to not label any champions and just list their type. All your points are bad. Especially the shaco one. Are you kidding me? A good shaco can wreck anyone. He is considered bad by you because he is too hard to play.

Majiger

10-08-2011

You should put Trundle and Shaco in a counter-jungle section as well.
Warwick is probably the only jungler to be able to keep up with Trundle's natural tankyness before level 6.

Lee Sin usually doesn't have enough points in W to have major regen and Udyr in Turtle stance will only hurt him because he is barely regening while doing low damage.

You can argue that Trundle ganks are not amazing but his jungle control and roaming is more than sub-par.

Yarr0w

10-08-2011

I think trundle should be added to the top picks of the jungle because of how hard he counter jungles and how good of an anti carry he is. Also, Galio and Jax need to be added to counters for the meta game at mid, seeing as Galio destroys AP carries in mid and so does jax. Thanks for the consideration

Lava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarr0w View Post
I think trundle should be added to the top picks of the jungle because of how hard he counter jungles and how good of an anti carry he is. Also, Galio and Jax need to be added to counters for the meta game at mid, seeing as Galio destroys AP carries in mid and so does jax. Thanks for the consideration
This is not a tier list, this is just an example of what types goes where.

Boagrius

10-11-2011

where's ma singed and jax for top?

Infearnova

12-23-2011

Can't Kassadin still take down Pantheon with Null Sphere though? I've seen it happen before. EDIT just saying that Kassadin can counter MOST champions. Well his lane is pretty good but his nerfs are kinda making him u know..

JykkntiBlind

12-24-2011

*faceplam* It's almost like none of these people read the premise of the thread, and then decided to say "put (x champion) here! He/She/It is really good at it"

Infearnova

02-10-2012

What about Udyr? His Phoenix is good with jungling and overall hes just a great jungler.

PuffPuffPanda

Recruiter

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infearnova View Post
What about Udyr? His Phoenix is good with jungling and overall hes just a great jungler.
You necro'd a thread just to _further_ ignore the topic of the OP. I don't even...