Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OP Champs in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

donkeykong98123

10-19-2011

Funny, no one has mentioned wukong 0.o

Eyesack

10-22-2011

i actually have not lost a single game to a tryndamere. ever. every time he is banned i laugh. silly retards l2 pack exhaust.

Raise Ur Doge

Recruiter

10-22-2011

Teemo should almost be in this, but I guess Teemo is just OP in general.

Our Hero Niko

10-22-2011

Quote:
Xcythe:

tryn is op - is fed

i am disappoint...

Raath Catarn

10-22-2011

I've had a lot of success with Cassiopeia. Her ult basically means you win the team fight, and her poison damage and zoning capability makes her a strong contender.

The Soup Kitchen

10-22-2011

I carry games with trynd, not just the slack of 1, 2 or 3 people but 4 people with trynd in 5v5. He needs to be fixed it's rediculous. I don't see why pro's dont use him, if they jungle with him he would own everything in his path lol.

Trynamere = Endless ragequit

?? ???

10-25-2011

you forgot da fiddles bro

KALMAC

10-25-2011

Singed ye....

Domingo13

10-25-2011

You forgot ww

Sasanian

10-25-2011

HEIMERDINGER FFS!!!!! couldnt beat heimer as Trynd and with a finishing build of IE, BT, PD, BV, YG, and QSS. i was 21-4-11 we got all the dragons, the grey buffs, the green buffs, and the red buffs. all they had was a complete sh*t builded Alistar with eleisia's banshees and warmogs no atmas or thornmail, a noob failhard Tryn who built ad tank no IE or PD, and a heimer that was f***ing owning us couldnt beat his turrets or blinds. team comp was ad/as Twitch and an ad/as Master Yi.