OP Champs in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kLL

10-09-2011

Tryndamere for sure or at least I make him look OP ^_^

Sam

10-09-2011

Um... Trynd isn't OP!!!... >! It's all about that LEESIN NERF! Still so strong!
God Tier : Singed
Tier 1 : Lee, Garen, Yorick, GangPlank, Renek

UnorthodoxPriest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

sion es#1 huehuehuehue

every single decent sion player is a huge problem. Almost all carry their team

Extallion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Idk why people forget about master yi.
There is no way a mater yi will lose to tryandamere 1x1 with full build on both sides.
Also its hell of easy to farm with yi in the start, maybe you guys havent noticed but master yi always has most gold in all games if his user knows how to play him.

kavinh the third

10-10-2011

wait why rammus? only thing i can think of is flash taunt ganks oh and add shaco onto that list he's rediculously strong if they know what they're doing. he can gank lanes from anywhere in under 5 seconds impossible to gank if they don't run oom or are on cooldown and have a built in ward.

Enchantz

10-13-2011

Yorick ,Singed,Lee sin

Chilly Phoenix

10-13-2011

No one mention poppy?

Anduraga

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
wait why rammus? only thing i can think of is flash taunt ganks oh and add shaco onto that list he's rediculously strong if they know what they're doing. he can gank lanes from anywhere in under 5 seconds impossible to gank if they don't run oom or are on cooldown and have a built in ward.
People say that because Rammus secures skills. He's practically inescapable. Other champs in this category are Blitzcrank, Amumu and Akali.

I'm not quite sure about "OP" Champs, but there are definitely more solid picks for Twisted Treeline where they seem to excel with less enemies to contend with and a lower probability of hard CC to stop them.

Pubstomper Tier: The tier that sits off by itself and makes people cry more often than not. Play these in a solo queue and you'll do very well in lower ELO games... usually.

Akali, Jax, Lee Sin, Rammus, Shaco, Singed, Tryndamere

Some of those champs require some skill to play beyond right clicking, but they usually roll all over the other team. Out of that list I only play Shaco and Lee Sin habitually.

twinkleOlots

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelidus View Post
Given the tanky DPS meta, I'd think Trundle is great in TT. Plus, dat pillar rapes the jungle exits
hella ya dude, trundle is my champ and he is crazy, depends on their team comp, but no 1 can go against him 1v1, except ashe and fiddle

Fiddlesticks God

10-14-2011

<---------------------------------------------- Fiddlesticks, Hard early lane phase, Drain fiddle top DW fiddle bottom. Even if hes doing terrible at least he has a 3 second fear and a silence. Ult is nasty with a void staff. Not to mention he can pop over walls. WALLS EVERYWHERE.