Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OP Champs in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzrealxBot

10-06-2011

I enjoy mundo and shaco(sets up some awesome ganks).

My favorite has got to be te emo. If you take top and place your shrooms in the right spot, your team will never be ganked and you will have almost full map control.

èXx

10-06-2011

Quote:
EzrealxBot:
I enjoy mundo and shaco(sets up some awesome ganks).

My favorite has got to be te emo. If you take top and place your shrooms in the right spot, your team will never be ganked and you will have almost full map control.

Good point, I recently took up Teemo in 3v3 and have found the same. I've even stolen buffs with the mushrooms.

infinite azure

10-06-2011

singed, lee sin, garen, and pending judgement on shaco due to boxes absurd base damage and his wall jump.

O Sergio Xz

10-06-2011

Quote:
Chouncey:
Tryn is a very solid pick in TT, along with singed.

One VERY underrated pick is rumble. He fits the criteria for a good TT hero.

Agree, Rumble's my main & when I use him, I win like 80% of the times. His ult & flamethrower do alot of dmg in team fights.

OP's on TT:
Tryndamere
Jax
Singed
Lee Sin
Amumu

Agnir

10-06-2011

Rammus is not op, maybe solid pick but not op. I find, when premade, a good kat can wreck when they pick stuns/suppressions to keep you in her ult and keep you from interrupting.

darkjak

10-06-2011

Rumble is hella scary when someone knows how to control his heating passive

TDGWolf

10-06-2011

fiddle

WhyNotDroidberg

10-06-2011

How can anyone say Trynd is useless? I realize his viability is **** in 5v5, but you can be a complete noob in 3v3, and as long as you get 120+ cs by lvl 18, it's gg for the enemy team. Just stack a few bloodthirsters (wtb unique passive plzzzz), pd, ie, and fcking profit.

Oh, and Singed. I don't think his mechanics make him the best 3v3 tank, I think it's that Riot has ignored how op his ulti is right now, and what a 25 second duration combined with a short cooldown can do in terms of keeping a lane pushed. Yet my favorite tank, Shen, has an underpowered passive with a ridiculously long cooldown. But that's for another thread...

Cheese

10-06-2011

Singed should be hard on that list. His poison is fantastic AoE for this small map and his ability in level 1 team fight to throw someone out of position changes the game.

T0MMY

10-06-2011

singed, nasus, garen, fiddle, renekton, tryn (easy counters), amumu, lee sin, nocturne, shaco, gangplank(ish), jax (needs a lot of farm), blitzcrank and others :P just a few off the top of my head