I'd like to get into ranked TTL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raath Catarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

I've only dabbled in ranked games, and the only ranked TTL I was in my team mates forced me to play someone out of my element.

Generally, I play mages. I like to pretend I'm good at AD characters, but I've learned that is a terrible idea. I mostly play Cassiopeia/Lux/Morgana

I like to think I'm a good player, just inexperienced with ranked games.

Tactileneck

10-29-2011

I'd practice Morgana if those are your options. Cass and Lux are just too far outta their element in 3v3.

Raath Catarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactileneck View Post
I'd practice Morgana if those are your options. Cass and Lux are just too far outta their element in 3v3.
Really? I always thought Cass would do well, simply because her ult covers the entire lane at its full width. It is a lot like Morgana's, in the sense that if you managed to catch everyone in the stun, it's epic, if you don't... well, you probably still did a lot of damage. Her zone control on such small lanes is almost unfair.

But, I am pretty decent with Morgana.

iamtheqaz

10-29-2011

Most AP carries will work provided you have two tanky dps champs to block off aggression. What really works is a team that works well together, knows each other, and actually has map awareness.

Tactileneck

10-29-2011

Yes Cass's ulti covers the lane, but her survivability as a whole is low. She lacks the unstunnable shield morgana has, the vamp she has, as well as the second stun she has. Though cass is very similar in burst, she's just too easy to focus on a map as small as TT is.

Koldheartedjsp

10-30-2011

cass is very good in 3s. She has huge range and poke, and versus the usual bruiser type champions yu'll face she can kite very easily with a rylias.

brand is very good
annie is very good
heimer is alright but is team dependent
Rumble is pretty much the AP king of Twisted treeline (excluding singed)
Gragas is very good
Morg is very good

those are some of the better 3v3 mages. Lux is very meh. Not a fan of her in all honesty