xerath combos? anyone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TacoBellAssassin

10-06-2011

anyone know of efficient "ideal" combos for xerath

efficient as in like the best way to deal the most damge

for example with brand when you enter a team fight you will q into the group, e that same person to spread it, then w, then ult (for single targets it is obviously different)

with xerath i usually use my e on regular range and if i land that, then i plant myself, use R, R, R, then a long Q

is that the best?

TacoBellAssassin

10-06-2011

quasistellar

10-06-2011

Well, for single-target I'd say w-e-q-r-r-r.

For teamfights just aim for the squishiest targets from afar. His damage isn't affected by cast order, but you should try to get off your ulti before your locus of power wears off.

Kaiser Celedorn

10-06-2011

dude... R Q R R Q. Since the ult has a small amount of cd, you can fit one Q inbetween the first and second R, then after the last R, if you have blue, you can do Q again.

Dodie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

I would say that using your Q before your ult is optimal. The low cooldown of Q will let you Q > R > R > R > Q, giving more damage than leaving the Q out. At high enough levels, you can probably do E > Q > R > move forward > W > E > Q > R > R > Q. That seems like the highest amount of damage if you can do it all fast enough.

Yelling Guy

10-06-2011

qweqrqrqer

Lawlessurchin

10-06-2011

WQW for solo laning. W-Q-R-R-R-W when they get to about killing potential.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Weqrrqerq

Ammiravus

10-06-2011

It changes throughout the game as your cooldowns become shorter.
One suggestion for making sure to get a stun off though is e-q, if you can't land the q for some reason, use e-r, then proceed to spam everything.

thumbnail9

10-06-2011

^

Edit post way under what intended but its up there, and the combo never really changes