Switch TT Normals To Draft Mode Only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yefo

12-05-2011

We've come to accept that Riot will not balance champions around TT, so instead let us use bans and counterpicks to balance it ourselves.

I know Riot won't give us two queues because it would fragment the already small TT community too much, so just get rid of Blind Pick. Blind Pick has no place on an imbalanced map anyway.

When I pick mid or low tier champs, I'm tired of holding my breath hoping the other team isn't composed of Singed, Tryndamere, and Rumble. On the other hand, I don't want to play jungle Lee Sin and stomp on teams that aren't tryharding.

TL;DR: Give us Draft Mode and get rid of Blind Pick so we can balance TT via bans and counterpicks. Also, I feel bad picking OP champs against teams that aren't tryharding and vice versa.

QuickDrawMcPRAH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-05-2011

Upvoted. I think this would bring more population to TT and these 20 min ques get old.

Koldheartedjsp

12-05-2011

agreed

I'm tired of seeing "add draft pick" type threads. People don't realize the player base is tiny as it is. Need draft over blind not both.

Hell if i play the same time during the night usually i see the same players every night

Yefo

12-06-2011

Bump.

dayoldmilk

12-07-2011

This would be great. I mean if the TT community is small why not give us this change? Surely there wont be very many complaints .

Rezou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

I completely agree, the only issue is it would add a champion number limitation to TT which might not be a good call for Riot.

CranberrySauce

12-07-2011

i say yes to this , mostly because im so sick of seeing tryndamere in 3v3 games and i dont have many friends that like 3v3 so i never get to play ranked. not that trynd isnt killable but it almost always forces me to change my build and or get ignite just to make sure i can deal with him, because 9 out of 10 games he will be in it....just gets so old o and every trynd i see is a troll and talks mad **** all game long

GrilledWeiner

12-07-2011

I love beating on Trynda***** nubs, but at the same time a good one is almost unstoppable.

PMAvers

12-07-2011

I'd be all for it.

Also I'd be for giving Treeline a separate First Win of the Day bonus/timer to encourage people to switch it up more.