Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Known issues with Xerath Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

insane we trust

10-06-2011

Yeah, can you fix the inability to join queues thing please?

IKnowNada

10-06-2011

OK so here is the list of my issues with the Xerath Patch:

- getting the red message at top left of client saying you have been DCed from server A LOT almost 1 every 20-30 secs.
- long solo ques with "Champion selection is imminent"
- during team ques my team would join all the while i sit and stare at the ticker
- when i do join a game (draft) I cant see the picks nor bans, and as the countdown reaches 0, the next phase does not start, its at a perpetual standstill, forcing me to que dodge.
- in normal blind picks I cant lock in my champ and have to wait for timer to run to 0
- when countdown reaches 0 in blind picks, and message states "game is starting soon", well it doesn't. I have to exit and relog and reconnect if i want to play.

That pretty much sums it up. Ive tried updating my video drivers, getting latest version of windows, reinstalling LoL, refreshing my router and modem with no luck so please help. Thanks in advance.

Solaris Shadow

Recruiter

10-06-2011

Bumping this thread to help stop duplicate threads
also riot response on some of these issues
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=15491389#post15491389

Philosoraptarz

10-06-2011

Quote:
Aregionius:
Sharp, the no text issue seems to be a very specific problem with users on older FX 5000 series cards. It's on the radar, but I have no other info right now.

I'm running on an old Nvidia 5200 FX, and I have the same Problem

Akkku

10-06-2011

There's been a glitch with runepages where only the first one works. If you choose another one, it switches to the first runepage in game. Rainman and Dandinh have experienced this.

logitewty

10-06-2011

Hey, so I've been compiling a list on Reddit with the help of everyone over there. This should help with the bugs that have been posted here. Some overlap, and I can clarify any of them. I will also post the link to the thread on Reddit so you guys can read the many responses.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/l302n/list_of_bugs_since_xerath_patch/

Tear of the Goddess/Manamune/Archangel's Staff
No longer showing mana gained in tooltip.
First Win of the Day Bonus
Says Available even when it isn't.
Year 1969 Ban Problem
Not sure if this is a joke, but it may be. There is nothing significant about the date that I can find.
Coding Issue
As mentioned below, there is a "pure virtual function call" that is caused by Microsoft Visual C++ Redistibutable.
Firewall Issue
Also, there is a firewall problem as mentioned by FestiveFruitcake. While the game is loading an error box pops up. By clicking retry the game loads, but the error shouldn't be appearing.
Kog'Maw
Changed slightly: Kog'Maw is messed up. Mostly with his passive. Kog'Maw's passive is triggering twice causing double explosions. In some cases counting as a double kill. Also you can get a double kill on him for free.
Skill Shots Missing
Skill shots are going through targets. Xerath is the main culprit, potentially others.
Mastery Page Bug?
Needs confirmation, but one person said Mastery Pages are reverting to page 1 instead of the page selected. One of my friends said he was having mastery page problems last night but I figured he just clicked the wrong one (he's the type that would do this).
Champ Swapping in Draft Mode
A problem known from Tournament streams, sometime champ swapping will not work. Potential issue on Normal realm?
Orianna's Ball vs Spell Shields
Posted here:[1] http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/l35co/orianna_q_can_break_spell_shields_without/ I'm just added to let people know of the bug.
Disconnecting Invisible Champ Bug
When disconnecting due to connection problems and reconnecting without leaving the game sometimes champions will go invisible if they were dead when you disconnected (I think this is the reason). There are videos of this on youtube.

viledemon19

10-06-2011

Quote:
Solaris Shadow:
Bumping this thread to help stop duplicate threads
also riot response on some of these issues
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=15491389#post15491389

thank you for showing that a red cares and posted somewhere about the problems. greatly appreciated

Zeruel

10-06-2011

I have no problem logging into PVP.net.
But after that, it's a nightmare:
1) join queue, never found a match. If I click cancel, it won't let me and said champion select is imminent!
2) If I did somehow join a match and after I lock in my champ selection and the countdown ticked to 0, the match doesn't load. The screen stays on champ selection. I have to close the app and restart them, but by then I join an already started match.
3) After the match ended, stats won't show up. Screen stuck in "Skip waiting for stats".

Akkku

10-06-2011

Quote:
logitewty:

Mastery Page Bug?
Needs confirmation, but one person said Mastery Pages are reverting to page 1 instead of the page selected. One of my friends said he was having mastery page problems last night but I figured he just clicked the wrong one (he's the type that would do this).

Did he mean rune pages or mastery pages? Because I know the bug referring to runepages.

Doctor Vosa

10-07-2011

Quote:
Zeruel:
I have no problem logging into PVP.net.
But after that, it's a nightmare:
1) join queue, never found a match. If I click cancel, it won't let me and said champion select is imminent!
2) If I did somehow join a match and after I lock in my champ selection and the countdown ticked to 0, the match doesn't load. The screen stays on champ selection. I have to close the app and restart them, but by then I join an already started match.
3) After the match ended, stats won't show up. Screen stuck in "Skip waiting for stats".

This.