Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Known issues with Xerath Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuon

10-06-2011

I keep getting the Error: 0xc1e90006 and I have sufficient internet and hard drive... Need help.

Jeriic

10-06-2011

please can you help the mac users on the vmware error? i would atleast like to kno you are doing something about it

o The Doctor o

10-06-2011

Game que is still broken *insert approriate emoticon here*

Jacaari

10-06-2011

Did you try ending the process of anything lol related beside the client in process of the task manager?

A Bad Trip

10-06-2011

CAN'T BELIEVE you didn't include the text issue going on with many GeForce FX5200 users as well as MAC users!! THATS A HUGE PROBLEM.

o The Doctor o

10-06-2011

Quote:
Chivalrous Wolf:
Did you try ending the process of anything lol related beside the client in process of the task manager?

Sigh you are like the 45th person or so to suggest it.... and for the 45th time it doesnt work :/

neurolite

10-06-2011

Thanks Areg, I tried a forum search, but it's hard to narrow stuff down just looking for graphical glitch or texture smudge, since it's not an easy to describe problem, I'll keep checking here to see if you come across a solution, and if Riot gets back to me with one I'll post it here

ForsakenWolf

10-06-2011

hope they fix this fps ****

Mr PêwPêw

10-06-2011

This appears to be a visual glitch based on a date interpretation. These ARE NOT perma bans and should expire after their regular duration. Staff is currently working on repairing the date system.

Muy Tacano

10-06-2011

And some of us cannot get passed champ selection screen, the icon pops up meaning that the game is gonna start but it stops there.